Bbts Has New Energon In Stock!

Agent Adam

You know, I'm tempted to buy from BBTS, simply because I would rather support them instead of Wal-mart.

Whats wrong with walmart. They treat us right. WHo wants to pay extra for figures.

Bulkhead is $40 whats up with that???

BBTS are the best, IMO. They may be a tad higher on certain things, but the flat-rate shipping is a godsend. I only order elsewhere when they're sold out.

Me too or unless someone else actually HAS it before their pre-order. Like Dirge.

But Ill take Walmart over all. Cheaper and NO SHIPPING period.

BBTS are the best, IMO. They may be a tad higher on certain things, but the flat-rate shipping is a godsend. I only order elsewhere when they're sold out.

Me too or unless someone else actually HAS it before their pre-order. Like Dirge.

But with most people, they have to pay $50 in gas to drive to their closet Wal-Mart, thanks to the rampant ignorance of the US government.

be grateful you don't have a wal mart near you. i've got 3 supercenters within a 20 mile radius. on top of that there are two sams clubs and two neighborhood markets. they're all eyesores, they insist on building in communities where no one wants them, and they leave the old wal marts vacant to rot (they're two vacant wal marts within the same radius). i absolutely hate wal marts. :angry:

thecamyth

You know, I'm tempted to buy from BBTS, simply because I would rather support them instead of Wal-mart.

Whats wrong with walmart. They treat us right. WHo wants to pay extra for figures.

Uhmm... Its called the online mark up price @smilepunch@

But with most people, they have to pay $50 in gas to drive to their closet Wal-Mart, thanks to the rampant ignorance of the US government.

Lucky me I just get to walk over to it every day before or after work @loll@

Yes, they treat YOU right, the customer, but have you ever worked for them? I have worked for Wal-mart, and Target, and I'm here to tell you, the money paying customer is the prime celebrated party in this dance.

You are only good as your employees. If I ever own a busniess of my own, that is a motto I will stick by. BBTS will get MY money before Wal-mart, or Target, not because I'm bitter towords them, but I reconize a lone company, trying to give us what we want.

be grateful you don't have a wal mart near you. i've got 3 supercenters within a 20 mile radius. on top of that there are two sams clubs and two neighborhood markets. they're all eyesores, they insist on building in communities where no one wants them, and they leave the old wal marts vacant to rot (they're two vacant wal marts within the same radius). i absolutely hate wal marts. :angry:

thecamyth

WOW, I see what your saying and it makes sense, however in my area I have the same and more and I LOVE it. I can find just about anything and its always convient and cheap.