What Are The Snakemen Worth To You?

I was at the Frank & Son Sports Card Show the other week in Southern California when I finally saw the Snakemen figures for the first time. King Hsss was selling for $20 and Kobra Khan for $15, which I thought was a bit much. To be fair, the seller was selling Snake-Arms Skeletor and Two-Bad for $5, Skystrike Stratos for $6, and Fish-Net He-Man (damn, he has a giraffe neck) and Silver Armor Mat-At-Arms for $7. I didn't see the General or Zodak (sp?) there. Oh yeah, I did see Roboto for $20, although he is not part of the Snakeman wave.

My question is, what is the maximum amount you would be willing to pay for each of the aforementioned figures? My nostalgia for all things He-Man has dimmed in the past year or so (let's not get into how Mattel effed up the line, yah?), so the most I would pay for a Snakeman figure would be $20 for Zodak and maybe $15 for King Hsss (his human arms don't move?) or the General. I don't think I would get any of the other figures no matter how cheap they were.

PharmV

I was able to pay $6.99 a figure back when Aldi's had them. The only ones I didn't get then were Hsss and Khan. I picked up a case from the He Store, so I paid around $8.00 a figure for those. I only paid more than $10 for two MOTU figures, Evil Lyn and Roboto. I paid $12.99 for each. I found Lyn at Pamida and Roboto at the Camp Snoopy toy store.

I was looking at the Snakemen on eBay and it seems that they're selling at the normal retail price.Ever since all the heat from Mattel has blown over from them cancelling MOTU stateside,it seems like people just don't care about the figures and they aren't really being chased after as 'collectables' either.

I paid $7 for Zodac, traded a Buzz Off variant for King Hsss, $10 for Battle Fist, Traded a Yoda figure for the General, and $8 for Kahn, but the guy I send the check to never cashed it.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE