Original Trilogy Dvd Trailer

jedimaster-c

Ah that's bullcrap man.

I really don't think we should have to pay for something that was free for the first 2 Prequels and had the internet been around free for the OT as well. I mean it's not lucas isn't gonna make a bundle off the movies and DVDs and he is trying to break even or anything.

I've seen it.

They don't show off any changes Lucas may ahve made to the movies, but it does explain what special features are on the fourth disc.

In a week or two, it should be available for everyone to view. Hell, it'll probably be this Monday.

I've seen it to and although it's just 2 minutes and it's nothing I haven't seen before I have to admit I still got goosebumps when I saw it.

$20!

WOW, that stinks, I guess I will have to pay it if I want to see it!

All I gotta say is the more I see that aged Hayden pic at the end of Jedi the more pissed I get. Regardless, I'll probably will still end up buying it.

Man,

That bits.Yuo have to pay 20 bucks to watch a 2 minute trailer.

No you don't don't. You pay 20$ to join Hyperspace for a year, not to watch a 2 minute trailer. You guys are talking like you have to see it. Besides it's just 20$, now I'm not rich or anything but you spend 20$ on lunch nowadays.

There's a lot of stuff for Hyperspace members. The behind-the-scenes stuff for Ep. III is worth the price alone.

I was hardline against this idea when I first heard about it, but I took the plunge and it's worth it.

Man,

No you don't don't. You pay 20$ to join Hyperspace for a year, not to watch a 2 minute trailer. You guys are talking like you have to see it. Besides it's just 20$, now I'm not rich or anything but you spend 20$ on lunch nowadays.

I'll take the 20 dollars for lunch anytime over stuff that will eventually be on the DVD of extras once the movie is out.

IMO, another way for Lucas to milk the fans.

Man,

easy now rich man where do YOU eat lunch at? @loll@

ok i'll stop joking before it sounds like i should be in a vh1 "best of" show. it's cool & all but the ep 3 stuff is way more worthwhile to join for than just a trailer

easy now rich man where do YOU eat lunch at? @loll@

here's the equation

myself + my wife = 20$ easy. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Amazon.com has the OT DVD trailer on thier website for Free!!!!It is a very good trailer.It didn't show any of the re-rework sceens but for fan of the origianl movire trailer,it will have the Teaser and Theatrical trailers for the 3 films plus TV spots.I find that very nice.Hey I am getting the DVD,I don't care if it isn't the originals.

^http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=579548

(Under "See more product details")

For whatever reason, I can hear the audio, but, I can't see the video? I use Window Media Player, I tried to check all of the settings, I tried 'low' and 'high bandwidth', and all I see is the cg 'visualization' patterns. Usually, the video starts automatically; but not this time. Any ideas?

Oh well, I noticed a few people on the TF.N boards seem to be having the same problem. I'm waiting to see if anybody comes up w/ a solution; although, the ads will probably be on tv before too long.

June 21 - 3 months and counting...

I can't play it at all.....Says it cannot complete the task in a timely manner and to try later. Well DUH! No video downloads in a timely manner on my connection, I usually have to set aside at least an Hour for something like this.