What Have The Vvv Chars Done In Your Joeverse?

revsears

My joe verse is totaly different from the joeverse we all knwo and love, it's post apocalyptic, and crazy.

Joe:

Hardrive: ... just mainframe with a different name to me.

Alpine: to match the look of the fig, he is an older solider, coming back into the fold.

Mirage (beachead): i put the btr dukes on beachhead vvv on whola, a new sneaky footman for joe.

Savage (leatherneck): an old hero of Hawks is now a feild commander in the United Rebel Forces of Gaia.

reneagade: (wild bill): . This is an urban specalist, tough as nails, only works alone, has a motorcyle

Cutter (vvv shipwreck): hey it IS cutter.

Cobra:

RazorKlaw may be the cobra symbol, but, he never takes orders and just roams about killing whoever angers him.

Boa(coil crusher): A goon for cobra, no real brains, just lots of muscle and is near indestructable.

Zander (ghost bear): think creepy type firefly, real issues with his brother

I'm still not sure what to do with swamp rat or electric eel, but i'm thinking.

WIsh there were more new chars in vvv.

what about you guys what changes have you made? I'm sure i am forgetting a few of mine.

well, I keep mine about the same, except I toss my transformers and Micromen into the mix. Basically I keep my characters the same, only they're fighting aliens, monsters, and robots alongside Cobra.

Hard Drive: Since Mainframe is dead, he is taking his spot.

Heavy Duty: He and Roadblock both are GIJOE's main machine gun

Beach Head: Just added him as a S.W.A.T. greenshirt commander in my universe(not my Joeverse).

Razorclaw: He has a bone to pick with COBRA after being left in jail(see the VvV comics), and sometimes he allies with GIJOE.

Swamp Rat: He's a supervillain in my universe.

Alpine: He is one of GIJOE's infantry guys.

Alley Viper II: COBRA keeps him in a cage and then lets him out like they did with Razorclaw before he left COBRA.

Viper: They do not get injected with venom and serve COBRA Commander well enough to avoid being "lab rats".

Wild Bill: He's driving one of GIJOE's helicopters.

Night Force Recondo: I don't use him as Recondo, rather as a S.W.A.T. operative in my universe.

Sand Viper: The one in Spy Troops Wave 5 is the one I use instead of the Crimson one. He volunteers to become a Sand Scorpion.

Mine have done very little, probably because most of figures

I'm not crazy about, but here are the highlights.

Razorclaw bested SnakeEyes in combat, SE is now believing

he may have lost his edge.

Ghost Bear injuried Grandslam and Kamakura as a "warning".

Ghost Bear is after revenge however in my universe he doesn't

know which Joe "killed" his Dad. Kamakura ran his mouth during

the fight and gave GB some bad info.

Bat v4.0 was airdropped by Cobra on an unsuspecting Joe Team

for a little field test. It was sucessful and stopped Beacheads'

team from achieving their goal. The failure also means Beachead

will probably be moved back to Joe Trainer/ Janitoral Supervisor,

instead of a field commander.

Died. They have died. They are too short, ugly, and deformed to live.

They were shot by their own teammates, and stomped on by JvC Wave 4.

@loll@

TM