My 17-pound Ebay Haul Is Sorted!

Dark_Lord_Prime

Ok.. I finally got my 17-pound pile o' toys sorted out and photographed. :)

(Note: this is everything, just to show. I'll be posting a list of what's up for grabs in the trading thread later.)

Up first: Transformers!

Supreme Cheetor. He's complete, afaik, but his left claw has trouble staying pushed in.

Supreme_Cheetor.jpg

Superion! I found his fists after I took this pic, so he's complete. Only thing missing are Silverbolt's missiles and launcher(s).

Superion.jpg

Stunticons! Almost had Menasor, but the only part(s) of Motormaster is his ramp/face. :-/

Stunticons.jpg

BW Snapper. Complete.

Snapper.jpg

G1Slag! Woohoo! No weapons. :(

Slag.jpg

(to be continued...)

More TF's...

*sigh* Only two Protectobots. No weapons. Groove is missing one Vaporator.

Protectobots.jpg

Optimus Primal (bat). No legs. His swords don't go there, afaik, but I liked the way it looked. :P

Optimus_Primal_bat.jpg

Optimus Minor. Complete. Ugly li'l mo-fo, ain't he? :D

Optimus_Minor.jpg

The kid apparently owned Jetfire at one time. Too bad this is all that survived. :(

Jetfire_parts.jpg

(I think) this is a complete set of McDonald's TF toys. Thrust has no stand; Demolishor is missing an arm/turret; Cyclonus has no rotor-blade; Megatron has no turret; Starscream's jumpstarter trigger is VERY sensitive. Alt mode:

Happy_Meal_TFs_-_alt_modes.jpg

..and bot mode:

Happy_Meal_TFs_-_bot_modes.jpg

Fox Kids TM Rhinox. Missing his horn.

Fox_Kids_TM_Rhinox.jpg

(continued in next post...)

More. More! MORE!! ...eh.. *ahem*

Fox Kids TM Airazor. Bot mode:

Fox_Kids_TM_Airazor_-_bot_mode.jpg

..and alt mode:

Fox_Kids_TM_Airazor_-_beast_mode.jpg

Another big *sigh*. 3 Combaticons. All of Bruticus's pieces. Onslaught's big gun, but no Onslaught. Brawl's gun is gone, I had to repair Vortex's head.

Combaticons.jpg

BW Buzzsaw. Appears to be complete.

Buzzsaw.jpg

BW Megatron (alligator). Complete, after I sorted his arms out of the pile o' loose parts. :D

Alligator_Megatron.jpg

Aerialbots! (prolly should've posted this one with Superion. Oh, well. As before, they're complete except for Silverbolt's missiles and launcher(s) (I think).

Aerialbots.jpg

g1 Silverbolt didn't come with missles and launcher, only the G2 version did :)

But your are missing the ramp for silverbolt

Heh.. hadda stop and take more pics. I missed some. :)

G1 Sideswipe! :D Needs tires and the top half of his passenger door is gone.

G1_Sideswipe.jpg

G1 Soundwave! :D :D Loose joints; hadda repair his cassette door; no cassettes. :(

G1_Soundwave.jpg

G2 Scrapper. With all the other gestalts in this pile, I was REALLY hoping for Devastator. Alas, there were none but G2 Scrapper, with no weapons.

G2_Scrapper.jpg

Next up: GoBots and Power Rangers (shaddap. :P)

Cy-Kill (Super GoBot) seems in perfect shape. Leader-1 has a broken stabilizer and very loose wings. Tic-Tac, Zig Zag, Crossword and Rube are in varying states of looseness.

GoBots_-_alts.jpg

..and bot modes:

GoBots_-_bots.jpg

With the Power Rangers, I have no idea if they're complete or not. *shrug*

Zeo Zord III is missing three ankle ring stickers; Falcon Zord has VERY loose wings; and Thunderloader is along for the ride

Zords.jpg

Thunderloader in vehicle mode

Thunderloader_-_vehicle.jpg

Super Zeo Zords

Super_Zeo_Zords.jpg

Galaxy Zords - Wolf and Wildcat (not pictured)

Galaxy_Zord_-_Wolf.jpg

Astro Megazord. No head.

Astro_Megazord.jpg

Go, Voltron Force!!! (so I'm missing Green Lion, and probably all accessories except Shining Sword. :P)

Voltron_Lions.jpg

The rest is stuff I couldn't ID.

The blue/yellow thing on the left is copyright Takara and Hasbro, but I couldn't find it at tfu.info It seems to be an armadillo or something. The one on the right seems to be the torso of something, and it has a digital clock built in.

Unknown_2.jpg

Close-up of the one on the right:

Unknown_2b.jpg

Dunno about accessories, but the only blemish seems to be broken horns on his head.

unknown_1.jpg

I got the Astro Megazords head somewere,lol. do u have the other 2 super zeo zords? and the astro megazords head,is a little white rocket,that changes into a head,in case u didnt know

Nope. Want anything for that head? :)

Nope, I didn't know that. I stopped watching PR shortly after "in Space" started, I think.

And I -thought- Thunderloader seemed.. plain. hehe.. I was ID'ing the PR stuff from a site devoted to the show(s), so I was assuming differences in the toys. :)

LMFAO! I WANT THAT HEAD/SPACE SHUTTLE HAHAHA! rocket ships rule ;) Probly why I own that shuttle/rocketship PR thing heheh. Hey does that watch transform?

LMFAO! I WANT THAT HEAD/SPACE SHUTTLE HAHAHA! rocket ships rule ;) Probly why I own that shuttle/rocketship PR thing heheh. Hey does that watch transform?

Nope. Like I said, it appears to bhe the chest/torso of something. I have no idea what, though.

I haven't the foggiest idea what the thing in the middle is supposed to be, and I can't identify the blue/yellow one on the left beyond the Takara/Hasbro copyrirght embossed on it.

I dunno what that silver thing with the dragon-hand is, either.