Otfcc Misses Sent Max Deadline

ScottieEvil

Read it and weep...

http://www.2005boards.com/showthread.php?t...80&page=1&pp=15

In an odd "coincidence" the OTFCC message boards went away

If you go to http://www.otfccforum.com/index you get redirected to http://otfcc.com/

If you click the Bulletin Boards link on that page you get redirected to...

http://otfcc.com/

How strange and totally out of character for them to act that way @hmmm@ @hmmm@ @hmmm@

Its a PR rep so much like customer service any thing they say is pure bullshit! Hey scottie I hope you have two on order just incase though ;) I don't wana get screwed just cause you can't pick one up there! Same goes for whats his name megy tank guy

Man, Mwe and the wife and son where going to go to the convention when they first said it was going to be at the Hyatt. And when they changed the location I just new that it would go down hill from there. The OTFCC is nowhere near the business I thought it would be. I personally think that Botcon will be better. I just hope that they get everything straightened out by next year.

I really dislike the way they love to play with words in a smarmy way. The bold letters Sentinel Maximus will makes its debut at OTFCC, but you wont get your's till later. And they are still taking orders. I've decided not to place an order though and stay away from the company because of their track record and the way they have handled this situation. I think transformer fans can have a fun community and i'm sure this Glen doesn't mean to intentionally defraud anyone (though im wondering with that whole plate thing taking a year) but that's no excuse for bad business practices. Shame because I really really did want one of those maximus's. Maybe I will preorder one from BBTS and just wait and hope.

This does stink. But I don't blame 3h. As they said, TIME wouldn't allow it to be there. With the sales of Energon and Alternators, hasbro has pushed the con exclusives back on the press. Glen stated that. And that's why we're not getting that other exclusive (name?). And that's why he decided to make the MegaZarak a regular exclu.

I was more upset about the Unicron statue. That I ONLY BOUGHT cause it was a con exclusive. When it wasn't, I was POed. But what can you do? At least 3H will send it to you for FREE for those that pre-ordered it. But it should be at the con. I agree. The Unicron statue should have been at the con also. But it wasn't. And you know what? It worked out. I would have had to pay extra to have it shipping to me.

Yea I can agree with that its 50/50 though I'd say... I won't agree with 3h's pratices though & all that "If they don't answer you or are ignoring you its cause you're rude" BS!

My favorite part about Glenn's statement about Sentinel Max is how it isn't his fault. It's both time AND "the Orient". So it isn't Glenn missed paying for them by a deadline, it's Asia's fault for being so darn far away. :blink:

Stupid Asia, always ruining everything @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

You're kidding me right? Thats the reason why ? :S Hello? Paypal anyone? I'm sure a company like that would have it. Just a couple o clicks n bam!

This is a direct quote from the site:

While this product is currently being manufactured, the transit time from the

Orient to Chicago will prevent it from being distributed at the show itself

Damn Orient! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

Scottie you better get someone to record you're battle vs otfcc at the con LOL! Then capture it & put it on line so we can all see! I can see them being all paranoid " which one of these bugeralls is scottie evil! WHODO WE AVOID AHHH! "

I don't know if this is true or not so take it with a grain of salt, but I heard the guy who runs OTFCC is broke and not able to pay Hasbro for the said products. In fact the entire convention is in great jeapordy of not happening at all. If this is true then unless some retailer decides to pick up the ball we may never see these exclusives. Again though the guy who told me this may be full of total BS for all I know.

This is getting better by the minute.....What a fiasco this has turned out to be....If I were Hasbro, I'd start getting ready to find new takers for next year's conventions.....