Wave 1.5 Alley Viper vs. Big Ben

Wave 1.5 Viper vs. Mirage

Wave 2 Alley Viper vs. Big Ben

Wave 2 Viper vs. Mirage

Wave 2 Desert CLAWS vs Dusty

Wave 4 Shock Viper vs. Dusty

Wave 7.5 Sand Viper and Desert CLAWS

Python Patrol set

Tiger Force set (Light Skin / Red Big Brawler)

Any help would be appreciated.

Not sure exactly but my guess would not be very much. Maybe slightly more than their original price... Maybe more if it is a popular army builder. All that stuff is pretty new. Not a real high demand for it yet.

Not much, Since none was made in short supply, they're probably worth no more than $10 each MOC (except for the boxed sets). That is unless you get them AFA graded and sell them to some dumb ass for $500 each.

Not even the RAHC packs? I ask because I want to know what they generaly sell for. (I'm looking into purchasing these)

The ARAHC 2 packs can be picked up fairly cheap. i got mine off of ebay and they usually went for 5-8 bucks each. the only ones that are expensive are the serpentor/shock viper, tomax/xamot and firefly/undertow packs. they go for anywhere from 20-50 each. if you're gonna open them up, get them loose, then there only a few dollars each.

The ARAHC 2 packs can be picked up fairly cheap. i got mine off of ebay and they usually went for 5-8 bucks each. the only ones that are expensive are the serpentor/shock viper, tomax/xamot and firefly/undertow packs. they go for anywhere from 20-50 each. if you're gonna open them up, get them loose, then there only a few dollars each.

I would, but the only ones I have found are MOC.

Amazingly enough, some RAHC packs can still be found at retail. I picked up some Brawler/ Tripwire, SureFire/Lowlight, CC/Laser-Viper, and Gung-ho/ Leatherneck packs only a few months ago.

Check your local Rite-Aid stores if you have them. That's where I found mine. Otherwise, don't pay more than $10 for any recent two pack on Ebay unless you really want it.

okay.. it appears some folks are not understanding what you might be talking about here..

so anyways.. the four RAHC Wave 5 (online exclusive) packs vary greatly.. I haven't checked in a couple months, but I have seen them go from anywhere from 50 for all four up to like 120 for all four. When they first came out they were pretty hard to get, 2 of them still are (Serpentor/Shock Viper and Tomax/Xamot). However, the 2 joe packs are not that hard to get..

Smalljoes.com still has 1 of the Joe packs available for 8 bucks I think. (the medic 2-pack)

Next, the Shipwreck pack is not too hard to find, and should be around 10-15 bucks.

Then Tomax and Xamot pack are kinda rare, and should average about 15-25..

Serpentor is pretty hard to find, and usually goes for over 30 every time.

just check ebay and completed auctions to get a barrometer of what these things go for..

I have all of them, and I would highly recommend adding them to your collection, as Hasbro hasn't put out anything this cool since.