My List Of Lotr Figures That Should Be Released!

kmelk

Gang,

By the end of the year, Toy Biz will wrap up its LOTR trilogy re-release of action figures. However, I feel that there are still many more figures that should be re-released or new figures that should be created. Here is how I would do it, and I would like your thoughts. I will put a small comment beside each figure to explain my thoughts.

Fellowship of the ring:

Superposeable Merry: They released a merry figure, but it had no points of articulation, and it was just plain lousy.

Superposeable Pippin: Same as above

Newborn Lurtz: This figure should be re-released, nice figure.

Moria Orc warrior: This figure is very hard to find now, and would go well with the upcoming release of the Moria Orc Archer to complete the battle of Moria

Celeborn: Lady Galadriel's Husband, I think. Would be nice to have both of them together for the completist in me.

Prologue Human Warrior: They released a prologue Elven Archer/Warrior, why not do one for the human armies from the prologue of FOTR.

Prologue Orc Warrior: They did release an orc warrior, but it was a lousy sculpt, and a new one is definitely needed.

Two Towers:

Easterling: This figure is so hard to find, and is so popular, why Toy Biz is not re-releasing this figure is beyond me. They should definitely re-release this figure

Theoden without armor: This figure should be re-released for the people who missed him the first time.

Grima Wormtongue: Another important character from the TT who should be re-released and is very hard to find

Rohirrim soldier: This figure should be re-released and it plays an important part in TT and ROTK. A really nice looking figure

Elven Archer: They only released this figure in a two pack with the Berserker Uruk-Hai, come on Toy Biz, release this figure by itself, it is vital to complete the battle of Helm's Deep. Plus its real cool.

Haldir: Only released with a Helm's Depp Five pack, please release this stunning figure by itself Toy Biz!

Return of the King

Mordor Orc Warrior: Why on earth did Toy Biz not release an Orc Warrior that laid siege to Gondor. They released the Haradrim, but how can someone build an army for ROTK without a plain Mordor Orc Warrior?! Get on the ball Toy Biz.

Gondor Warrior: They are releasing a gondor warrior, but it is a ceremonial figure, not the regular fighter with the pointy helmet that bore the brunt of the battle of pelenor fields. Very vital!

Oliphant: I know this is a longshot, but it would be great to have the massive Oliphant with an troop of Haradrim Soldiers on top. wow.

Eagle: How about releasing the Eagles that came to the aid of Gondor and rohan at the battle of the Black Gates. These figures would be nice to have.

Eowyn in Armor: Toy Biz should re-release this figure who played an important part in ROTK. Nice figure.

Folks, I live in Northern Virginia, and LOTR figures sell out like Water during a hurricane here. Toy Biz could make so much more money by selling some these re-release and new figures I have mentioned. Please let me know what you all think. Thanks for your time guys.

Ok well first off Jesse Falcon confirmed that the line will go through 2006.

http://www.figures.com/databases/action.cg...how_article=139

Secondly there are ALOT of figures due out this year and next year and we are getting a Moria Orc Archer, Mordor Orc/Isengard Orc, Orc Brute, among tons of others.

Thirdly the Orcs that layed Siege to Gondor were Morgul Orcs, not Mordor Orcs.

and lastly you are the only person that I have ever seen call for so many re-packs.

We have had so many re-packs of figures already and with the exception of Easterling and Rohirrim Soldier are all figures that were packed fairly.

BTW that's Numenorean Soldier rather than Human Soldier.

#US1#

Here's a link to all the pics of new figures due out so far.

http://www.lordoftheringsguide.com/forums/...read.php?t=8484

I can understand this guy's enthusiasm, but he hugs the line of being an impatient ingrate with no gratitude for all the buttloads of work Toybiz has put into this wonderful, unprecidented line already. Be patient, or better yet be creative. I found Celeborn in the Burger King packs, and while he's not full size he does somewhat complete my Fellowship collection.

Nice custom. I especially love the robes. The head needs some work though. Hope i don't offend you with this neg.

Here's my mst wanted item list.

Figures:

- Elrond (prologue)

- Frodo Baggins (travelling gear)

- Gaffer Gamgee

- Gil-galad (prologue w/stone backdrop)

- Isengard Orc (electronic - as seen talking to Saruman in FOTR)

- Rosie Cotton (concerning Hobbits)

- Samwise Gamgee (travelling gear)

Twin Packs:

- Aragorn & Moria Orc Captain (w/coffin backdrop)

- Isildur & Elendil (prologue w/stone backdrop)

- Samwise Gamgee & Rosie Cotton's Wedding (with backdrop/podium)

Basic Rider Sets:

- Éomer & Firefoot (w/base)

- Gothmog & Warg (w/base)

- King Théoden & Snowmane (w/base)

- Orc Scout & Warg (w/base - 4 versions available)

- Rohirrim & Rohan Horse (w/base - 4 versions available)

Deluxe Rider Sets:

- Gandalf & Lord of the eagles (electr., forgot his name w/base, 20" wingspan)

- Gandalf & Horse w/Fireworks Cart (w/Bag End Diorama)

Super Deluxe Rider Sets:

- Fell Beast (electr.) & Ringwraith (electr. w/base, 40" wingspan)

- Fell Beast (electr.) & Witchking of Angmar (electr. w/base, 40" wingspan)

- Oliphaunt (electr.) & Harad Rider (w/base, 20" tall and 25" long)

I'll post more later!

:D