Who Here Is Going To San Diego Comic Con

Darthmaul33

I am going this year, with very light pockets, but I will go anyway. There are more things to do than spend money. @hmmm@

But if you guys come down, I will be willing to at least meet up to say hi or whatever.

San Diego actually was something I'd planned on with friends earlier in the year. Now that the time has come though, I can't say that I feel any particular inclination to spend the money or travel the distance (I'm in Canada, afterall). So it's not likely to happen this year.

That said, I don't even know that I'll be attending any of the local conventions this summer either.

I'll be going

San Diego actually was something I'd planned on with friends earlier in the year. Now that the time has come though, I can't say that I feel any particular inclination to spend the money or travel the distance (I'm in Canada, afterall). So it's not likely to happen this year.

That said, I don't even know that I'll be attending any of the local conventions this summer either.

There's always next year! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm goin for the first time, all nights. Man July is gonna be a spending nightmare. AX, Vegas, then Comic con almost in consecutive weekends. I'm gonna go broke in style.

What hotel in Vegas are you staying at? July does look like a busy month for ya.' Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...