Anyone's Comic Shop Getting Hush Figs In Today ?

Nitro Junkie

i'm getting mine today after I'm done with my classes. I 'll be at my comic shop by 5:00 at the latest. But I aready know that by the time I have them, Jay C will have already posted pics @smilepunch@ :rolleyes:

I GOT MINES TODAY BAY-BAAAAA'!!!!!!!!!!!! @yipee@

f86b4c30.jpg

batman and joker kick major ass!!!! batman is waaaaay cooler than i thought he'd be!! i don't have time to open them now because i snuck away from work to get them. @lol@ i will defiantely open them later on and give a full review!

hold up man....i couldn't take it and i just opened up my HUSH and JOKER figures....and i wish i didn't so i could get my money back @grumpy@ i had no idea that both figures freakin' pistols ARE NOT REMOVABLE!!!! @grumpy@ @grumpy@ THAT FREAKIN' SUCKZ!! @grumpy@ i had no idea that their guns were attached to their hands for all eternity!! i'm betting the same thing goes for JASON TODD as well...right? that's just lazy DC @grumpy@

BATMAN still pretty much rocks but i wish he a had just a lil' bit articulation like waist movement and thigh movement...he would have been perfect. he just looks pretty ridiculous trtying to kick without either. i also wish he had an open hand as well. both hands are closed up in fist and the changable hand has a rope gun attached to it for all eternity.

WOW ! I just got back from the shop ! Bats kicks ass, the paint app is perfect ! Joker is great , one of the best jokers ever ! The bad thing is his guns ARE sculpted to his hands as is Jasons, and Bats rope gun. Poison Ivy is nice , the leafs on her body make for good detail.

My bats , joker, and ivy were the last he had left all the others were sold !!!! He said he is getting more next week and will reserve the rest of the set for me. I paid $15 ea for them and they are well worth it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does that mean that Huntress's gun is molded to her hand too?? Oh and does nobody like Huntress?? I thought she was one of the best looking figures from the set. Overall I don't really care that the stuff is molded into the hands. Cause mine are going to be display peices anyway. Although Hush's pistols should be removable. I'm going to my comic shop later to pick up my figs. I can't wait......... @firedevil@

So does that mean that Huntress's gun is molded to her hand too?? Oh and does nobody like Huntress?? I thought she was one of the best looking figures from the set. Overall I don't really care that the stuff is molded into the hands. Cause mine are going to be display peices anyway. 

yep her pistol is molded on as well. but atleast they didn't mold her staff in her hand too @lol@ huntress does kick ass and is probably the best DC direct female so far (her and supergirl) . i hear ya' on not minding the guns being molded in thier hands if you are gonna display them, it's probably better that way for the ones who are. buuuuut for the big kids like my myself that messes around with their figures it sucks big time. also jason todd having guns period is stupid IMO . they should have had him holding his throwing Rs.

I got Batman. He's pretty cool but I think his thighs are a little too big. Maybe it's just me but it does'nt look right. Still probably the best Batman figure yet. I still like the Zipline Batman though.

i just noticed that the joker has some sorta ball joint in his stomach!! :D he can actually hunch over which is just awesome! i wish more dc direct figures had this!

CHA77 (not Chazz)

I don't know if you go to Christy's Comics in North St Paul, but if you do, I picked up the last Batman. They had several of the others left, though.

All the figures are great! DC Direct really did an excellent job with the whole first wave of this line - it makes me even more excited for wave 2.

All of the comic book stores around me got them in, but most had only gotten a few figs in, so they were on reserve for the people who had pre-ordered them. I found one shop where this was not the case, but the figures were going quick, I got the last Joker and the Hushes were already gone when I got there. Hopefully, stores will be getting in another shipment next week.

I called my comic shop an hour before they opened, and asked to have a Batman set back. When I got there at 11:00 AM, all that was left on the shelf was one Joker, and one Huntress. I didn't like the way Joker looked compared to my Silver Age one, so I passed. I got my reserved Bats, and Huntress.

I love Huntress, and I don't mind that the gun doesn't come out, but Batman should have had some waist articulation to him. Infact, I'm not very happy about that at all. He looks awsome standing with the rest of my Justice League figures, though.

I got mine tonite.....I'm happy with them overall but doesn't it seem liek they are more articulated in the pictures on the box?? I also wish they all had neck joints.....hush is permanetly looking up.....but other than that they are great figures.

I got mine tonite.....I'm happy with them overall but doesn't it seem liek they are more articulated in the pictures on the box?? I also wish they all had neck joints.....hush is permanetly looking up.....but other than that they are great figures.

did you take them out of the package? Because I know that batman for sure has a ball jointed neck.