Exo-squad Thread!

Ccav

i was a big fan of the show, i really wish somebody would release the series on dvd.

The neo-sapien working for the humans was a pretty cool character, cant recall his name though.

MARSALA.

He wasn't the only one. There was an episode where human terrorists kidnapped Marsala and demanded that Exo-Fleet stop coexisting with Neo Sapiens.

Tom

Sweet set! I have a few too. I'm lost for names, but the five mechs are up in your pic:

Neo Sapian purple mech

Neo Sapian black leader mech

JT Marsh(right?) blue mech

The green and orange ones to the right of that.

Plus some of the loose figures too, like the redhead girl and the second guy in from the right.

It was a great toy line with small figures and awesome robotic suits. The cartoon also blew my mind in that characters were getting killed! Heavy!

Neo Sapian purple mech:

TYPHONUS, NEO SAPIEN GENERAL

Neo Sapian black leader mech:

PHAETON, SUPREME LEADER OF THE NEO SAPIEN COMMONWEALTH

JT Marsh(right?) blue mech:

YUP, J.T. MARSH. LIEUTENANT OF ABLE SQUAD.

The green and orange ones to the right of that:

WOLF BRONSKI.

Plus some of the loose figures too, like the redhead girl and the second guy in from the right.:

THE FEMALE JUMP TROOPER'S NAME ESCAPES ME, BUT THE GUY IS LONGFEATHER.

Tom

Thanks.

What about the green communications mech from series 1?

That would be ALEX DELEON, the itelligence officer of Able Squad.

GTA, you mentioned you liked the cartoon because of the adult feel it had. One of the scenes with Alex was that they (Able Squad) discovered a female traitor amongst the human resistance... When Alex DeLeon asked what they should do with her (At the time of the traitor's discovery, they were one a mission on Venus) J.T. Marsh said off the cuff, "What are we supposed to do? We're stuck with her until we're done with this mission, unless you plan on executing her." and Alex replies, unholstering his gun, "If you really mean that, I..." Unfortunately, a Neo Sapien attack occured right at that second @wink@

Tom

Thanks.

GTA, you mentioned you liked the cartoon because of the adult feel it had. One of the scenes with Alex was that they (Able Squad) discovered a female traitor amongst the human resistance... When Alex DeLeon asked what they should do with her (At the time of the traitor's discovery, they were one a mission on Venus) J.T. Marsh said off the cuff, "What are we supposed to do? We're stuck with her until we're done with this mission, unless you plan on executing her." and Alex replies, unholstering his gun, "If you really mean that, I..." Unfortunately, a Neo Sapien attack occured right at that second @wink@

Tom

Nice. That show was definitely hardcore. I miss it now that we're talking about it. That possibly could've been my first exposure to people getting killed in animation, aside from the Disney villain deaths (ex. Oliver + Company's third rail).

Thanks.

Tom

still not as crazy as Lt.Falcon slappin Jinx in the AZZ!!!

@haha@

btw....NICE EXO COLLECTION THERE TOM!!!

WOW!!!!....very nice....im jealous....and im watching >_> <_<

• 4 months later...

Excellent stuff. Loved the show, love the toys, still have a bunch: Phaeton, Typhonus, and Bronski are all still boxed too, original releases. Plus a bunch of loose ones. I still buy em if I find em, but all of a sudden they got hard to find. Frig, they were hard to find when they first came out! Good times, makes me miss my dad, because he bought me them, and he died last year. Urg, sorry to go off topic like that.

• 4 weeks later...

Man, that show kicked! I loved it... I can't remember how old I was, but I wasn't interested in toys at the time, so I missed out on those... but I'd watch the show.

Whoever was behind the story was really talented... I'd love to see it as a live-action series.

I got the GI Joe Defense Mech today and it totally brought me back. I was thinking of making an EXO-Squad thread, but speak of the devil!

I grew up with them. Owned 2 suits in all. Cannot remember the names.

One was brown/orange/yellow with a hook on the left arm.

Another was an all yellow looking construction vehicle type w/ an arm clamp.

I plan to rebuy them on ebay MISB if possible. If anybody has any other EXO-Squad loose or MIB, whatever. PM me with your wants/needs of figures and ill see if I'm interested.

I got the GI Joe Defense Mech today and it totally brought me back. I was thinking of making an EXO-Squad thread, but speak of the devil!

I grew up with them. Owned 2 suits in all. Cannot remember the names.

One was brown/orange/yellow with a hook on the left arm.

Another was an all yellow looking construction vehicle type w/ an arm clamp.

I plan to rebuy them on ebay MISB if possible. If anybody has any other EXO-Squad loose or MIB, whatever. PM me with your wants/needs of figures and ill see if I'm interested.

you and your exo-squad @haha@