New Site And Board

X-Brawn

as a combaticon Swindel! or Hound!

The problem with Swindle is that his color isn't that much different then Strong arms really. But yeah it would be doable.

cool, so you wont mind me donating one to ya then? :P I bought one a couple months ago, but I dont want it anymore

Allso theres no real point in making a site just to get away from all the " bs" cause sooner or latter the bs just comes right back to ya anyways heh. The same so called problems ya say we have here will just happen there :S

Allso theres no real point in making a site just to get away from all the " bs" cause sooner or latter the bs just comes right back to ya anyways heh. The same so called problems ya say we have here will just happen there :S

Im nto saying this is the reason for x-brawns site, but I jsut wanna say I agree with synch and on an overall note here.

Websites change, and people change. The good old days of ADC are gone forever, and there's nothing you can do to get them back. Starting your own boards isn't gonna get them back, yelling at the new guys cuz they are different from how the posters in the old day use to be, isn't gonna help. Now im not pointing fingers, but some of ya guys need to stop living in the past. Aceept that your old poster buddies that left, are gone, and try to make friends with the new posters.

This is the internet, nothing lasts forever. Friendships never last forever. Some of you guys need to start moving on like others have here. I mean some of you guys make this site out to be the worst place ever, constant spamming, swearing, nudity, constant fighting. I dont see any of this anywhere. its all exagerated BS that doesn't exist.

I don't think thats 100% true, all depends on who runs the place, but there will always be problems. If not the same as one place then a new set. I think part of the drawl of starting you own site is that you have control with how the problems are handled and don't have to rely on a third party to do things to match how you feel they should be done. However for a site to truely work it really does need to offer something that another site can't match. Seibertron has that game, which is treated very poorly, ADC has their wealth of different areas to make it a cornocopia of different sites, others have great reviews or episode pictures, or a toy guide.

For a site to truely work though people have to support it. You could open one with the best intentions and offer all sorts of cool bonuses but if the people won't stay then it will die. Such as www.transformersforever.com Nice site with a good episode images, but nobody will post there.

as a combaticon Swindel! or Hound!

The problem with Swindle is that his color isn't that much different then Strong arms really. But yeah it would be doable.

cool, so you wont mind me donating one to ya then? :P I bought one a couple months ago, but I dont want it anymore

Donate if you wish, I'll try to do something with it. Already have a stack of basics on my work pile.

Well I know stuff will happen but I feel that I can keep it low. I feel that i have a good team of Admin to help and that soon we will be looking for a good team of Mods also. I did not mean to make anyone upset here or the make you guys feel like this board sucks or anything I just feel that it has changed too much sence I started here. I will still be here as well as on a few other sites, other then my own. BUt I just think it is time for me to start my own and the people who I have talked to for a long time on here know that I have been working on getting my own site for quite sometime now and I just felt that the time was right and I found the right crew to make it happen