New Site And Board

X-Brawn

Nice site X-Brawn.

Problem is that there are so many TF boards. I can only post on so many.

Man has got a point.

Good luck with it, though. Maintaining a high-traffic web site is a royal pain, as you well know (or WILL know in a couple of months).

And people wounder why this place is going down hill fast and everyone is leaving. I dont feel like I can put anything up with out getting flamed for it. So if you want to join the forum then join it if not then dont I dont but dont slam me or my friends for wanting to have you guys join us.

Besides I don't really see how you were flamed in here, you can clearly tell Synch was simply joking in his posts. And even people like me who chose not to join were supportive of your endeavours.

And people wounder why this place is going down hill fast and everyone is leaving. I dont feel like I can put anything up with out getting flamed for it. So if you want to join the forum then join it if not then dont I dont but dont slam me or my friends for wanting to have you guys join us.

Get off the high horse. Your spamming your board and someone is joking with you and you start going off #WTF#

Besides I don't really see how you were flamed in here, you can clearly tell Synch was simply joking in his posts. And even people like me who chose not to join were supportive of your endeavours.

I am not really talking about Synch as much as other stuff I have seen and read here lately. I just dont feel the same here as when I first joined. It just seems to me that a lot of the people that were hanging out here have moved on to other boards and part of the reason is all the flaming and fighting that goes on here. I just think it is a little too much and that is the reason I started my own board so that I can have a place where people can talk and not be slammed for how they feel. I dont have anything gruges with anyone person here I just think it happens too much and a lot of poeple have left because of it.

Looks like a cool board. I'll be joining up sometime soon :) I dont know how much I can contribute. There's like 20 transformers forums already I try to post at :P

Looks like a cool board. I'll be joining up sometime soon :) I dont know how much I can contribute. There's like 20 transformers forums already I try to post at :P

But this will be the only one that gives away Silverbolt customs.

would you be interested in customzing an energon strongarm silverbolt?

I like the mold, so I'd probably do it. Though the first idea has already been done rather well in Hound by someone. So I'd have to go with a new character or perhaps Beachcomber.