What's Your Favourite Winnie The Pooh Character?

Tank-Girl

• 2 weeks later...

First, I just love Winnie the Pooh. I remember watching them on the tv at grandparents house when I was a babe. In fact it's one of my first memories. It was the tv show on Disney with real actors dressed in costomes. I've been hooked ever since.

My favorite charters are all of them:

Pooh bear because he reminds me of my grandfather and because I love his optimistic attiude.

Piglet because he so fragile and reminds me of myself at night when I'm in the dark. I hate the dark.

Rabbit because, well, even when he's in a bad attiude he still very loving.

Tigger because he is so entergetic and fun to watch and always comes up with fun games to play.

Eeyore because I love the ho-hum attiude.

Kanga and Roo because I love the family out look of the characters and Roo's like the little brother of the whole bunch.

Owl because, well, just because he thinks he knows everything. (lol)

Yeah, did ya'll forget someone? Christopher Robin! I love him the most because without his great imagination we wouldn't have any of these characters.

• 4 weeks later...
Eeyore for me.

i don't know you anymore. :P

j/k! ^_^

• 2 months later...
Eeyore for me. His layed back style was cool. I wonder if the nail in his arse hurts :(

Maybe you ought to sit on a nail and see how it feels!!!! @loll@ @wink@

I keep swapping and changing my mind. Sometimes i like Piglet, other times it's Eeyore then its Tigger.

Oh hell, I love them all!!!!!

Maybe you ought to sit on a nail and see how it feels!!!! @loll@ @wink@

I can't attest to how it feels in your bum... but I had one go through my ankle when I was younger and I can tell you it hurt really bad... poor eeyore's ass.

Maybe you ought to sit on a nail and see how it feels!!!!  @loll@ @wink@

I can't attest to how it feels in your bum... but I had one go through my ankle when I was younger and I can tell you it hurt really bad... poor eeyore's ass.

OUCH! That must of really hurt!!

Poor Eeyore to!

Maybe you ought to sit on a nail and see how it feels!!!!  @loll@ @wink@

OUCH! That must of really hurt!!

Poor Eeyore to!

actually it still hurts sometimes. The nail passed from the front between the bones of the leg and ankle and out the back at an angle next to my Acheleise tendon (thats spelled wrong I know). Me and some friends were taking apart a club house and one of our seats which was made out of 2x4s and a log tipped and a rusty nail hit me. The log was like a big hammer basically... the wieght drove it into me all the way.

• 3 weeks later...

My fave is Pooh of course!!! (The Older one...but not Classic Pooh, just the middle aged one lol)

I like him because he's fat and kind of dumb...like me! :P

I hate the new "Baby Pooh" series...with the big heads...Pooh looks like he's mentally handicapped now...:( They ruined Pooh!

I have a big 2 foot pooh that talks! So cute... along with like 10 other talking Pooh's I've gotten over the years.

• 1 month later...

I luv Eeyore.. he's so cute and i luv his voice. he's jus' so gosh darn adorable... hehehe also Piglet. he's also cute, and his personality (always so scared!) is so funny!!! i lurv them all tho!! :D

@loll@

• 3 weeks later...