New Cheat Code

gunman_sr5

the best way to beat tidal wave is to use optimus, with slipstream, any gun, the shield that blocks missles, and sniper rifle, just use shield after he launches missles, and snipe his head

I'm playing that level with Hot Shot. I have the sniper and the stealth minicon deployed. It works great. I shoot at his head a couple of times with the sniper rifle. Then when he starts firing missiles, i activate stealth and quickly change positions and fire from there. Tidal Wave will keep firing on my old position a while before he approaches me. After repeating the process a several times, i can get him down to 3-4 red energon bars, but then two flying Decepticlones arrive and they keep me from getting a neat shot on Tidal Wave's head.

hmm, well try the sniper rifle, normal blaster, instead of stealth try the shield minicon that blocks missles, if u are in the right spot on a rock, only missles can hit you, i ended up killing him before the little onces could do to much dmg to me

I took out Tidalwave useing Airburst, Deflector, and Comeback on Redalert. Just strafe side to side in long runs. Use the sheald when being fired upon. Even if deflector is recharging or empty you can use the short burst from the shield. Now just unload in the vicinity of Tidalwaves head. You shouldn't have any problems. Airburst will hit no matter what if close.