Ghostbusters...in-package Pics!!!

Mattnotis

i hate not have a suncoast, i need to move to a city and that's all there is to it lol. Maybe this rev will get called to one. One sacriface i've made in this line of work is not knowning where i am going and not having a say in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to see a remake of the real ghostbuster cartoon figures. They used to have life sized proto packs also.

Thought I would post this custom sent into us for you all to see:

Ghostbuster made by Kate & Dave Kramer of Action Figure factory

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

• 3 months later...

I went to a comic shop in Vancouver today and saw the Slimer figure.

It's really neat ! Featuring a glow in the dark SLimer with a nice stand.It also comes with some food accessories.

Gotta say it's really cool.

It's really neat ! Featuring a glow in the dark SLimer with a nice stand.It also comes with some food accessories.

That Slimer figure rocks! I bought it the first time I saw it. Have any pics of the second series with the actual Ghostbusters surfaced? I'm betting that due to poor sales of series 1, we'll never see S2. @grumpy@

@bats@

• 2 weeks later...

That Slimer figure rocks! I bought it the first time I saw it. Have any pics of the second series with the actual Ghostbusters surfaced? I'm betting that due to poor sales of series 1, we'll never see S2. @grumpy@

@bats@

I agree about Slimer, love mine! But I sadly agree that series 2 probably is dead in the water. The way they went about with the line was all wrong imo.

Draven

@bats@

I agree about Slimer, love mine! But I sadly agree that series 2 probably is dead in the water. The way they went about with the line was all wrong imo.

Draven

You aren't kidding. They should've waited for the rights to the actual Ghostbusters were secured before releasing anything. Well, if I could choose one figure from the entire movie, it would've been Slimer, so I'm content with that.

@bats@

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

WOW!

Please tell the that is the coolest Shockini I have ever seen!

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

WOW!

Wow those are cool! Never seen them before. As far as the other figs, they are great, they look very realistic. I like Slimer the best.

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

WOW!

Wow those are cool! Never seen them before. As far as the other figs, they are great, they look very realistic. I like Slimer the best.

Actually the ghostbuster you see was created by someone who bought a whole case of ###### to do custom cake toppers. It is a Shockini action figure created by ######.

they can be customized look at http://www.######

GB1.jpg

GB2.jpg

shockers toys,you ever think about making ###### figures of the boys in grey?