My Star Wars Intrest Has Return

Dragonrider1227

During 1996-7, I had gotten seriously into Star Wars after seeing the theatrical rerelease and I was buying toys left and right. But then For a time, I had actually burned out on Star Wars. then after watching the original three again, I found out that it wasn't Star Wars itself I had burned out on. Just the whole Episode 1 hype so now i've added Star Wars back onto my list of toys to collect and it looks like I did at the right time. I never had THAT large a collection so I missed out on alot of stuff which is why I really like the POTF rehashes Hasbro is giving us. If you guys don't like them, then that's more for me! :D So, the Force is back in my house.

Welcome back! While I never lost intrest completely, I have seen my intrests grow back big time in the last few weeks. I have been pulling out old figs and buying new figures to open again. I have just collected carded the last 2 years.

Draven #US1#

I stopped collecting Star Wars about a year ago. Before that I was really into it, always snatching up the new waves as soon as they came out. Now my interest has almost disappeared. Maybe Episode 3 will rekindle the excitement I used to have for the line.

I am an occasional collector of Star Wars merchandise so my Star Wars collection dwarfs in comparison to my modern and classic MotU and classic TMNT collections. The Star Wars items I was more into was the New Jedi Order novels but since I can't find the one I want at a lower price, or in paperback, I haven't been getting much.