New Joes . . . Coming Soon?

GGPiKE

So I found some new Joes up on ebay, bunched with the comic 3-pack figures. But when I went to click on the links, it came up with an invalid item, so the auctions must have been pulled. But I did keep the original page and saved the tiny little index images:

UPDATE

SEE PICTURES BELOW

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no . . .

Well you realize what this means?! There's only one Cobra team set that could incorporate this lineup. Folks this is the new Cobra Urban Strike Team.

Man what a f***up this is!

Oh no . . .

Well you realize what this means?! There's only one Cobra team set that could incorporate this lineup. Folks this is the new Cobra Urban Strike Team.

Man what a f***up this is!

Assuming that this is the Urban set, which I'm not so sure about, what's the big deal?

wow new gi joes!!! That's great, i should see them in about the year 2055.

Seriously though they pretty cool! Might make the older ones i have worth even more?

Hey man, no need to get all riled up. Like I said, they had these up and took them down before I had a chance to look at them. If I had bigger pictures I would post them. Just trying to give some idea of what they are. I'm sure they'll show up again soon enough.

Looks like it...man, between the Con set, the comic 3-packs and the Urban set, this year is already kickass for RAH sculpt fans!!! I can wait to see the full pics of these!

Wouldnt you know it. By the time I got a big post with what my guesses aere about better pictures come along.

Still, this Urban set looks promising. Can't see what Mekk was getting his shorts in a knot over.