Hush Wave Three!

Prince Adam

Here's what i'd want to see.

-Robin (yes, the TT one will fit in nice, but a "Hush" Robin can't be bad. It be cool to have him in the same box like all the others)

-Ra's (definite)

-Talia

-Scarecrow

As for a fith I'm not sure. I don't really want another Croc, the Mattel one is decent enough, but I've a theory that Hush Bats will tower over him whereas Croc should dwarf Batman. So he's a maybe. Other than him I'd like a new Oracle, although you didn't see too much of her, sh wa a pretty big part of the story.

Any thoughts?

-Robin (yes, the TT one will fit in nice, but a "Hush" Robin can't be bad. It be cool to have him in the same box like all the others)

-Ra's (definite)

-Talia

-Scarecrow

As for a fith I'm not sure. I don't really want another Croc, the Mattel one is decent enough, but I've a theory that Hush Bats will tower over him whereas Croc should dwarf Batman. So he's a maybe. Other than him I'd like a new Oracle, although you didn't see too much of her, sh wa a pretty big part of the story.

Any thoughts?

1. Ras

2. Robin

3. 'Hush' Harvey Dent

4. Killer Croc

5. I can't really think of a 5th figure, maybe a busted up battle damage Batman

Here's the players who are missing:

James Gordon

Oracle

Robin

Shiva

Scarecrow

Croc

Ra's

Clayface (kinda)

Talia

Tommy

Harvey Dent

Alf

So there's enough there to do 2 more series of figures and another exclusive. And as if the sales of these won't be enough to make it worthwhile. As a mass market series, yes it would flop (kids don't want Alf), but these would all still sell out before they hit market.

-Robin (yes, the TT one will fit in nice, but a "Hush" Robin can't be bad.  It be cool to have him in the same box like all the others)

-Ra's (definite)

-Talia

-Scarecrow

As for a fith I'm not sure. 

1. Ras

2. Robin

3. 'Hush' Harvey Dent

4. Killer Croc

5.  I can't really think of a 5th figure, maybe a busted up battle damage Batman

Why not a Bruce Wayne figure!

There seems to ba pattern bewteen the first two.

I mean

wave 1 2

Birds of prey girl(name escapes me) Catwoman

Batman Nightwing

Joker Harvely Quinn

Hush Riddler

Posion Ivy Super man

The connections are:

BOP is catwoman's daughter

Nightwing is batman's former sidekick

Harvely Q is Joker's sidekick

Superman is being controlled by PI

Hush is basically is Riddler's puppet.

It is too premature to use this pattern; Not sure if the next wave will follow those connections but we don't know since it hard to use this theory for the next wave since some of the villians might not relate to the previous ones:

If we use some sort of connections, it may be

Robin

Oracle

Clayface

Ra or Talia(I am guessing talia more than Ra since it seems like each wave has two girls and with her in this wave, the one after can have Ra)

Scarecrow??

Here's the players who are missing:

James Gordon

Oracle

Robin

Shiva

Scarecrow

Croc

Ra's

Clayface (kinda)

Talia

Tommy

Harvey Dent

Alf

So there's enough there to do 2 more series of figures and another exclusive. And as if the sales of these won't be enough to make it worthwhile. As a mass market series, yes it would flop (kids don't want Alf), but these would all still sell out before they hit market.

What about Cassandra? Does anyone remember Batgirl LOL

There seems to ba pattern bewteen the first two.

The connections are:

BOP is catwoman's daughter

BOP girl is Huntress and NOT the daughter of Catwoman. In Pre-Crisis Helena Wayne was the daughter of Selena and Bruce on one of the many Earths. She was also the daughter of Catwoman in the crappy BOP TV series which was extremely short lived - for obvious reasons. Helena (Huntress) is actually the daughter of a former mobb boss of Gotham. I believe he is former... The only connection. They are both female. :)

As far as series 3.

Croc

Robin

Harvey Dent

Bruce Wayne

Tommy Elliot

But thats probably WAY to many non-costumed characters.

For a practical wave 3, you'd need the heavy hitters to reinforce the third-tier characters you're forced to use after all the big names are gone. So I'd immediately go for:

- Bruce Wayne (maybe with a removable Bat cowl, or just Bat man with no mask.

- Robin (cuz even tho there's a TT version, you need one in Jim Lee style, with the same base, et al.

- Oracle (if they reuse the Birds or prey wheelchair mold, the cost of new tooling is really just a normal figure, and with no accessories, it's pretty cheap all around.

- Ra's Al Ghul (I have no idea if he played a big part in this, but he's one of those big, yet not-well-known Bat villians that Dc really needs to do justice to.)

- Talia (cuz you need them both)

With this set, you are getting the two major heroes, and technically Batgirl, plus two important Bat-verse villians. It makes a bunch of sense. And if Oracle's out of the question, then the *actual* Batgirl would rock as an alternate.

What about Oracle??? I think that would be a good addition to the collection. It would probably be better than the BOP one they have out now.

Ra's

Scarecrow

Croc

Regular Supes.....or have a regular Supes the exclusive or something.

Robin would be cool too....but the TT one would probably be just fine.

Well, I'm guessing Mattel is the reason we don't have a normal Batman line from DCD. Mattel probably has exclusivwe rights to produce "modern" Batman figures, for their already crapped-out toyline. It's simply not logical to give another company your license, then produce your own toys of the same characters.. it hurts your "free" profits (DC takes a percentage of Mattel's profits without doing anything), and you have to compete, essentially, with yourself for buyers (especially when Mattel's producing them cheaper, in a wider venue).

The loophole here seems to be that these are a very special set of figures, based directly on the artwork of Jim Lee, forom a specific story arc. So if we're going to see DCD do any figures from the BAtman Universe, it's going to be thru this Hush series, not thru a conventional Batman toyline.

I also have not read, nor am in any way interested in the storyline.. I don't buy Batman books. But as a toy collector, these are such amazingly stylish sculpts, and DCD has proven itself capable of delivering quality for their higher price, so I'll happily buy as much Bat-stuff as they'll put out, regardless of whether the storyline is interesting.

I DONT KNOW ABOUT A BATTLE DAMAGED BATMAN BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER REALLY DAMAGED.

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE:

TALIA

ROBIN

RAS

SHIVA

COM. GORDEN

WHICH WOULD BE THE ONLY PEOPLE YOU WOULD SEE BECAUSE IT IS THE ''HUSH'' LINE.

BATGIRL WAS NOT IN THE STORY AT ALL SO THERE WOULD BE NO HER.

CLAYFACE WAS ONLY SHOWN AS JASON TODD. SO IF WE KEEP IT REAL THE NEW JASON TODD TOY EVERYONE IS GETTING IS IN FACT JUST A CLAYFACE TOY.(SORRY)

THATS THE RESON WHY SUPERMAN IS GOING TO LOOK THE WAY HE IS.

THE ONLY OTHER PERSON TO MAKE FROM THE ''HUSH'' LINE IS LOIS LANE AND HARNALD

I DONT KNOW ABOUT A BATTLE DAMAGED BATMAN BECAUSE HE WAS NEVER REALLY DAMAGED.

I think it was the second issue of the arc when batmans rope was cut while he was swinging through the city. He fell afew stories and got pretty busted up. Remember Tommy had to save him

Robin is a must. Croc would be good to see, also. There hasn't been a new Scarecrow in a while, so I'd like to see him. Ra's and Talia would fill out the line very well IMO.