Found Universe Defensor

pesatyel

Picked up all 6 for $25.50. Not sure it was really worth it. Course, if he ISN'T a KB exclusive, it probably WASN'T worth it.

What's with the names? Just how many times are they going to call a character Prowl? And Red Alert is getting up there too.

Funny thing is, the instructions for Groove were blank! Anybody know just how he connects to Defensor?

he connects behind the figure, he's the figures butt. the main body piece will have a peg that will accept his feet. Just fold him up towards the back then.

I'd just go with the Takara version myself its a little bit cheaper I think.

I too found a set today. wish it werent a kb exclusive, but oh well. anyone else notice on the package it says series one. wonder if we will be seeing another set. sixwing as superion, and maybe sixbuilder as devastator. we shall see.

How much does this set cost for the japanese version? I wana get a set & repaint/rebox it just as a nice lil up you'res hasbro ;)

I too found a set today. wish it werent a kb exclusive, but oh well. anyone else notice on the package it says series one. wonder if we will be seeing another set. sixwing as superion, and maybe sixbuilder as devastator. we shall see.

yeah i see sixbuilder[destron version] as devestator coming

Nice pick up, but I hate when things are KB exclusives because we don't get them in Canada. This one doesn't matter much to me however as I already have the Takara version.

bbrimstone has a point...on ebay you can readily pick each up for 10 bucks

geez metatron i woulda picked up hotspot for ya. there was an extra one of him there. unfortunately that kaybee is over an hour away, i just stopped in on my way through to a meeting. if i see another ill pick it up if you still need it. let me know.

Nice pick up, but I hate when things are KB exclusives because we don't get them in Canada. This one doesn't matter much to me however as I already have the Takara version.

I live in the US but live in a city where all KB's have closed, so I don't get him either, and also have to get a Takara version.

I would be more inclined to get the Takara version anyway, just because I hate KB and their prices. I wish they'd have gone completely out of business, actually. My only reservation about that is of course all of the employees who have no fault in how terribly their company is run and what would happen to them.

Grady! You've returned to us in your true form! :) About time too

I got the whole set yesterday!

Great set if I say so myself!

defensor looks nice, but sadly ther isnt a kb around me within 3 hours, and im going earlier next week, and im wondering wether to get defensor, or tidal wave (i dont have armada tidal wave btw) in anyones opinion which should i get?

Yeah, I found all six at the K-B outlet Toys Unlimited at the "red roof" outlet in Branson, MO... I picked up a Sixwing KO at the same store, and the quality difference between knockoff and official is absolutely obvious. Due to the scaling up of the Sixwing figures, I was pleasantly surprised that the Protectobot figures were as small as Minicons. Personally, I prefer to call the fire truck "Hot Spot" and the yellow sports car (reminds me a lot of Armada Sparkplug) "Red Alert" - they must have been thinking of Hot Shot when they named the latter. Although the wings on Defensor's chest get in the way, and Groove, like the sixth "backpack" member of all the Sixbuilder teams (I erroneously refer to all Micromaster 6-member combiner teams as "Sixbuilder," just like I refer to all Master figures, such as Micromasters, Headmasters, Targetmasters, Powermasters, etc., "Micromasters" collectively.) Great set overall, and a better buy than the Spychangers sold there. Of course, you don't HAVE to buy every Spychanger at once....