Rx8 And Bt-07 From Hlj

gunman_sr5

Prowl is the speculation! REd eh? I'm disapointed! There really mucking up the colors on these other wise cool toys! They have only got two right so far!

Sideswipe is red!

& streak silver :)

They get half a point for making BS blue though

Wow Red Meister looks better than white and baby blue Jazz to me and I love JAzz. Do not give up the faith. Prowl will also eventually get made, you can count on that.

I'm all for launchers, remember though all yee biatchies these are all still prototype pics up there nothing official is out just yet on these guys

I'm still not convinced that this pic of Meister is legit. I wanna see it from a credible source before I'll believe that's the finished version. They already had to retract their info about BT-09 Wheeljack, so there's really no way to know if this is really what he'll look like until Takara or Hasbro releases something about it.

As for Smokescreen BT-07, he's the same toy but w/ slight mold changes to match the current real-life car. Nothing has been stated to say that a Prowl is even in the works yet. (I'm sure he'll be made eventually, but this proto shot of Smokescreen '04 doesn't mean it's happening anytime soon.)

Guest DavAnthony

Meister in White looks GREAT, in red the robot still looks good but not as much. Will definatley be getting it if he is the cool white color.

Dave

I'm still not convinced that this pic of Meister is legit. I wanna see it from a credible source before I'll believe that's the finished version. They already had to retract their info about BT-09 Wheeljack, so there's really no way to know if this is really what he'll look like until Takara or Hasbro releases something about it.

As for Smokescreen BT-07, he's the same toy but w/ slight mold changes to match the current real-life car. Nothing has been stated to say that a Prowl is even in the works yet. (I'm sure he'll be made eventually, but this proto shot of Smokescreen '04 doesn't mean it's happening anytime soon.)

You havn't said anything that hasn't been said allready @loll@ :D

most of ya'll will dissagree, but to me Meister/Jazz has shaped up to be the best alt yet. I'm just glad they didn't/haven't made him green or purple or orange @smilepunch@ , deffinatly a must get whenever he comes out here, hopefully before x-mas

i really like thisjazz figure, but i had hoped they would have at least given him a blue racing stripe. I think the other is just a redeco of smokescreen unfortantely although it makes no real sense from any marketing point, who wants the same character with a new front end and roof?

Recondo,Jun 1 2004, 03:00 PM] i really like thisjazz figure, but i had hoped they would have at least given him a blue racing stripe. I think the other is just a redeco of smokescreen unfortantely although it makes no real sense from any marketing point, who wants the same character with a new front end and roof?

You forgot 'slightly new paint job' (which isnt applied in the picture) @smilepunch@

if only he had a wing to give him that final push to major g1 homage, and it would make us keep the feet opposite of Smokescreens, though judging by the testshots and pics, that can be done anyway

Well if there is a Red RX-8 it's a waste of money and time....they might as well take it back and retool it into someone else like Windcharger or some other Red G1 bot. ANd if it is a retool, they shouldn't release it at the same time as the white one.

Smokescreen is kinda a waste too....I mean these things are already sitting on the shelves collecting dust cause they shipped too many, makeing another one with only slight remolds with the same paint job and same Charcter isn't gonna help much. They'd be better off makeing him Prowl, cause that would sell. This however more the then likely will not.

well i think the retooled smoke screen might sell simply because the binaltech #7 and #8 were released at the same time, so this kind of give us something that don't get of course i'm probably wrong and they'll get it to, as far as them releasing both a red and white Meister, I've heard that Meister is white and there releasing a red rx-8 that is so far un-named