Which TRU 6-pack Are You Most Looking Forward To?

T.A.P.

Which TRU 6-pack are you most looking forward to?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which TRU 6-pack are you most looking forward to?

• Urban Set
    • Desert Set
    • Ninja Set
    • Anti-Venom Set

I think the Urban set, but until I know who is in each set and see pics It is very hard to say.

I am looking forward to the Urban set the most, this will be Cobra right??

Then the Desert team, which is supposed to be Joe right?

Then the Anti-Venom squad, which I am hoping gets a repaint Airtight. He was with Funskool so Hasbro might have him now.

And finally, the ninjas.. I like Ninjas, but not squads of them.

Yah they definitely made too few of those, which was only worstened by the army builders. I dont blame army builders though, because planned to get a ton myself but didn't.

He's not in a six-pack, but right now I want Kwinn the most

I really hope that the Urban team at least includes NightViper and his original gear! Infact, they should all have their original gear! Funskool used the original stuff mostly, Hasbro should too. There is no excuse for the aweful Nightforce accessories.

I voted for the Desert Set; I just have a thing for desert cammo figures I guess. (lol) But really, I'm excited about any new sets as long as they're RAH repaints. I just get a huge kick out of 'em.

No idea who'll be in what! But I am very anxious to see the Ninja set.

The pictures that are floating now, with the Night Creeper are my favorite mold from the 90's (aside from the CGI), so if by some fluke they found their way into another set (ninja perhaps), I'd be happy!

-Kevin

well.. since we have just seen pics of what is probably the "Urban" set, I am going to change my vote.

I am now looking forward to the Desert team more. And I hope that it will actually include Desert figures.

The Urban set looks okay, but I would remove Firefly (because we already have plenty of him, StormShadow (because that Ninja force mold sucks and he should be in the Ninja set), and Nightcreeper (just because he should be in the Ninja pack instead).. I would fill their 3 spots with NightViper, Viper, and some other random viper figure, maybe Crimson guard or something..

The Ninja set is definitely the pack I most eagerly anticipate, with the Urban set hot on its heels.

I'm sick and tired of the the desert camo color scheme. I that camo style is more related with world events, like everything going on over in the middle east, but I just tire of it.

Anti-Venom set I am unsure of. It's according to what they look like.

Are there any pictures of these sets out yet? I haven't seen any.

To my knowledge, the only set we've seen any pictures of is the Urban set. And it's a sweet set at that.

Actually, the Ninja Force Storm Shadow was my favorite Storm Shadow figure growing up. The v1 Stormie I obtained after I got my Ninja Vipers, so he just ended up being the Ninja Viper leader instead!

-Kevin

Okay, on Ebay, gtr430s is selling early mock-ups of the Urban Assault pack. (Do a search on this users name and you will see them.) Plus, he also has some Ninjas that are from the Ninja pack.

Are we sure there is supposed to be both a Ninja and Urban Assault pack? Or, are the Ninjas actually a part of the Urban Assault pack? There is talk over at yojoe.com that they all belong to one pack. I say, what if Scrap Iron & Flak-Viper are in the Urban Assault pack with four Alley-Vipers, and FireFly & Storm Shadow are in the Ninja pack with four Night Creepers? This is probably just wishful thinking, but I saw that Firefly has the same color scheme as the Night Creepers and was just hoping.