20th Anni Masterpiece Prime

Uncle Montork

The Japanese can't spell English worth &*^% and they LOVE to print English on EVERYTHING too.You'd think they learn how to spell by now? :blink:

The funny thing is that I believe they put "The" on other parts of the Masterpiece Box and manual,and they still repeated the typo.Sometimes it isn't a typo though and they purposely think that spelling is correct...they are Japanese afterall.

The funny thing is that I believe they put "The" on other parts of the Masterpiece Box and manual,and they still repeated the typo.Sometimes it isn't a typo though and they purposely think that spelling is correct...they are Japanese afterall.

... and much smarter than us in general. At least their children know better than to fire toy missles into their mouths. ;)

... and much smarter than us in general. At least their children know better than to fire toy missles into their mouths. ;)

@loll@ @loll@ @loll@ So true!! @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

The Japanese can't spell English worth &*^% and they LOVE to print English on EVERYTHING too.You'd think they learn how to spell by now? :blink:

Doin' your part to give Virginians a bad name?

Ease up on the hatin', man, if it weren't for Japanese folks you would never even HAVE a Transformer to begin with. You'd be gushing about Mr. Potatohead, because THAT's all Hasbro can come up with on their own...

Ease up on the hatin', man, if it weren't for Japanese folks you would never even HAVE a Transformer to begin with. You'd be gushing about Mr. Potatohead, because THAT's all Hasbro can come up with on their own...

... and BINGO was his name-o.

Couldn't have said it better, myself. In terms of sheer artistry and invention, the Japanese BURY us in all respects. Don't think there's anyone that can argue with that.

Doin' your part to give Virginians a bad name?

Are you Japanese?Cause we Virginians are the most offensive people ever,we tax people for owning pets. :(

Ain't no hating here.Maybe I just didn't use enough smiley emoticons in my comments for you? @smilepunch@ @loll@ @grumpy@ :huh:

You want to see hatin'...try visiting our General Discussion forum,homie. ;)

Hasbro also invented a little series they like to call G.I. Joe too. #US1#

Hasbro also invented a little series they like to call G.I. Joe too.  #US1#

Not something I'd want on MY resume. ;)

HEY! Why you hatin'? @smilepunch@

Heh, I'm not hatin' at all. Joe's great, but it didn't take a brain surgeon to come up with the concept. ;)

Miniature male Barbie dolls in army gear. Or oversized toy soldiers. Either way you look at it, still a simple concept.

But lets not get into that ;)

Miniature male Barbie dolls in army gear. Or oversized toy soldiers. Either way you look at it, still a simple concept.

But lets not get into that ;)

Yeah, kind of like the platform wars that erupt on other boards. Each side states their position ad nauseum, time is wasted, and nothing is gained.

Besides, the Joe toys suck, anyway... @firedevil@

Well one thing i notice is that the box version of PRime is MUCH BETTER than the product version of him inside the box! I dont know why they just didn't make it like the box cover! The box cover Prime has more of a silver crome color on his legs also da hatch on his grill (his stomach) is cromed. On the toy the hatch is red. The box version is Awwwww.....Damn!

@loll@ @loll@ Are you referring to those little THE before the word Transformers. If so, mine is all with correct typo. I don't see any error on the entire box or the instruction booklet.

However, on the word THE next to MORE THAN MEET THE EYE, I only spot one error and that's the top panel while the rest are all correct.