Any News On Cobra Bravo Vehicles?

Sephron13

I was just wondering if there were any bits of news about the COBRA bravo vehicles. The Ice Sabre and Quickstrike both look fantastic, but it would be odd if 2 Joe bravo vehicles came out at the same time without any COBRA ones, wouldn't it? Just wondering...

i think someones hiding some thing.......weve seen way too many JOE vechiles and NO cobra VECHILES TO SPEAK OF............maybe theyre saving them for the CON.......to show then anyways.

It would be nice to see a LARGE cobra WATER based vechile

AND MAYBE SOME ONE could do a head to head vechile release SO FAR

i know that wouldnt be very perdictable ............but it seems thats ONE OF THE MAJOR things COBRA IS LACKING THE PAST 18 MONTHS OR SO

besides a LARGE TANK...........

DOC

I thought I was the only person who thought Cobra needed a big, original tank.

no...i think we all agree they do need a large tank.......

but i did some basic research.................

since 2002............and this is not considering "REPAINTS"

and does include new vehicles ---NOT YET RELEASED IE WARHAMMER,BATTLE HORNET

JOE VEHICLES-----------26

COBRA VEHICLES--------16

?????????????????????????????????????

WTF..............IT REALLY THINK THIS IS AN ISSUE SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADDRESS AT THE CON.............AND IF I WAS GOING I WOULD.

what the JOE TEAM HAS THE HUGE US MILITARY BUDGET AND COBRA IS SELF FUNDED?????????

right!-------------wrong answer though

IMO-------WE NEED COBRA TO CATCH UP.........

after the WARHAMMER, QUICKSTRIKE,ICE SABER,N.F. GRIZZLEY

NEUTRALIZER, AND THUNDERWING.............

NO MORE JOE VEHICLES UNTIL COBRA CATCHES UP

NUFF SAID

DOC

I thought I was the only person who thought Cobra needed a big, original tank.

no...i think we all agree they do need a large tank.......

but i did some basic research.................

since 2002............and this is not considering "REPAINTS"

and does include new vehicles ---NOT YET RELEASED IE WARHAMMER,BATTLE HORNET

JOE VEHICLES-----------26

COBRA VEHICLES--------16

?????????????????????????????????????

WTF..............IT REALLY THINK THIS IS AN ISSUE SOMEONE NEEDS TO ADDRESS AT THE CON.............AND IF I WAS GOING I WOULD.

what the JOE TEAM HAS THE HUGE US MILITARY BUDGET AND COBRA IS SELF FUNDED?????????

right!-------------wrong answer though

IMO-------WE NEED COBRA TO CATCH UP.........

after the WARHAMMER, QUICKSTRIKE,ICE SABER,N.F. GRIZZLEY

NEUTRALIZER, AND THUNDERWING.............

NO MORE JOE VEHICLES UNTIL COBRA CATCHES UP

NUFF SAID

DOC

preach on!!! brother!!!!!! @firedevil@ @firedevil@

Yeah, DOC, I hear ya! That's my thought! I want more COBRA vehicles! I've repainted and made my own out of Corps! vehicles, but I want more original stuff!

It's unfair, but I doubt that will change any time soon. There's this weird idea that there should be more Joe vehicles than Cobras. One of the reasons I worry if they ever go back to singles figures that we'd go back to three times as many Joes as Cobras.

I don't think we need a new Cobra tank I think we need a new Cobra jet fighter.

As for the ratio thing sadly the Joes have always seemed to have an advantage over Cobra in terms of vehicles and manpower even though I think Cobra has always been a the more popular side for fans and collectors. What I think we need is a year where were almost everything released is Cobra. That's why I think this new 'B.A.T. Uprising' theme being talked about for next year is interesting because it has the potential to put the spotlight completely on Cobra and its various factions and feuding warlords.