If The Tru Vamp Does Well, What Vehicle/towed

8speed

Assuming the TRU VAMP does well, what combo should TRU do next?

For a sure hit, it would have to be something Cobra.... like a HISS 1 and ASP or the Sentry Missile System, that would be cool too.

What other towed vehicles would everyone else like to see?

Alot of Joe vehicles had tow hooks, but for Cobra, was it a bit scarce (didn't own too many Cobra vehicles back in the day)?

A stinger jeep and a ASP would be cool just pack it with a white 2004 cobra trooper! A wolverine and that laser thing HAL I think it was called,it could be packed with a new covergirl or steeler!

How about a remake of the Canadian release. The Stinger jeep with the Vamp gun, and a towed MMS, all in black. Now that would be pretty cool. Maybe a redone officer mold in grey like the original stinger driver too, or a mold all in black.

Either the HISS tank or Stinger equipped with the ASP would be my next vote for a vehicle combo package. Although we should be hoping more for a proper Cobra jet fighter reissue more then another ground vehicle exclusive.

I've already got 7 CAT II tanks, 13 HISS III tanks, and 4 BAT APCs but what I don't have is a ceiling full of Cobra Firebats, Night Ravens, and Hurricane VTOLs.

I wouldnt mind seeing the HAL again in some way. Even as a Cobra weapon with a v3 Cobra Commander in red and black, as a twist on the old Action Force Red Laser.

Pack it With a HISS II in black with a RAHC style Rip-It in light grey, red and black like a Track-Viper and one other troop to man the guns, like a Shock-Viper.

how about a Crimson Hiss with a Missle Sentry system.. like the Sears exclusive back in the day.. but with a few changes to make it different..

as for joes.. I would like to see the DesertFox tow anything.. I just love the DesertFox. And I always liked the RoadToad and Coastal Defender tow accessories.

Crimson Hurricane VTOL and Buzzboar with Vypra and Crimson Guard.

It would require a simple remold of the VTOL to support string to carry the Buzzboar, but it would be kick arse in my opinion. It would work great with a back story of Vypra attempting to get inside the Joe Base.

Crimson Cobra White Shark (W.H.A.L.E Repaint.) with five Crimson Scuba Packs

I did this minus the Cobraizing, and It looks pretty cool.

How about a remake of the Canadian release. The Stinger jeep with the Vamp gun, and a towed MMS, all in black. Now that would be pretty cool. Maybe a redone officer mold in grey like the original stinger driver too, or a mold all in black.

I would love to see that. That would be my staple Cobra Vehicle.

I wouldnt mind seeing the HAL again in some way. Even as a Cobra weapon with a v3 Cobra Commander in red and black, as a twist on the old Action Force Red Laser.

Pack it With a HISS II in black with a RAHC style Rip-It in light grey, red and black like a Track-Viper and one other troop to man the guns, like a Shock-Viper.

Does the HISS 2 have a tow hook? I initially wanted the HISS 2 also but I was looking the blue prints and pics of it a YoJoe.com and couldn't see one. Being that I don't own a single version of the HISS 2, I don't know for sure.

I guess if it doesn't have it, they could add it on. Though, it might be weird since the back is the door for the passenger bay.

A HISS is definitely what the Doctor ordered. Although I'd like a HISS pack, HISS 1, HISS two , and 2x HISS drivers. The Stinger/Rattler 4wd is a more likely possibility though and a welcome one. Or how about a Detenator? I'd love to see that packed with two of my fav COBRAs: Scrap Iron and Metal Head, the COBRA missile and explosive junkies

It would require a simple remold of the VTOL to support string to carry the Buzzboar, but it would be kick arse in my opinion. It would work great with a back story of Vypra attempting to get inside the Joe Base.

Now that is a kick ass idea! The Buzz Boar and Hurricane were both two of my favorite Cobra vehicles and still are and in my opinion neither of them got as much recongnition as they should have.

Although the Hurricane might not be the ideal transport for a pair of Buzz Boars. Something with a larger wingspan like the Rattler or Condor. Or even better Hasbro could finally get around to making the Cobra transport chopper from the Marvel comic run and make the underside carriage interchangeable for either a HISS I or a couple of Buzz Boars.

Now that is a kick ass idea! The Buzz Boar and Hurricane were both two of my favorite Cobra vehicles and still are and in my opinion neither of them got as much recongnition as they should have.

Although the Hurricane might not be the ideal transport for a pair of Buzz Boars. Something with a larger wingspan like the Rattler or Condor. Or even better Hasbro could finally get around to making the Cobra transport chopper from the Marvel comic run and make the underside carriage interchangeable for either a HISS I or a couple of Buzz Boars.

The Condor doesn't have VTOL capabilities, so the Rattler and the Hurricane would be more ideal. You can also include all the choppers, however, having Hasbro modify the molds is not only a scary thought, but isn't likely to happen with their tight purse strings.

The Dragonfly and Retaliator are possibilities.

Yea, Dolphin-Snagger threw in a great idea with airlifting land vehicles.