To Those Who Hate Valor Vs Venom

Dr. Hannibal Lector

While messing around today, I decided that the best way I could give those who want to bash the fans who like this line a good ****burger was to go get a second set of the figures to have loose around my house here.

So I went to my Kmart, bought all Wave 1 and Wave 2 figures, yes my Kmart had all 5 Wave 2 packs in stock including the royal blue variant Baroness. I also picked up a second Tigerhawk, Night Adder, and Pirahna Attack boat.

I figured the best way to stick this in those peoples faces was by putting some money into Hasbro's pockets and encourage the Gi Joe line to go on. So people like CCav, Gunslinger, Toiletface, and those others who wish to bash fans for expressing their liking for something and for not having the decensy to keep the matters non-personal, I will say go find your dildoes and have a giant gay orgy because I'm having fun playing with my new Joes.

To anyone who's name is not mentioned above, I apologize for this use of foul language, but I've had it with these people trying to ruin Gi Joe for me and for others.

Uh.... ok. Thanks for being so mature, Lector.

You really are a rolemodel to us all.

Please if you dislike those that disagree with you that much;

take it to PMs ,emails, or something. Or better yet find a new

place to post where others agree with you.

I ain't got a problem with most of the vehicles....but the figures are just pure ass compared to what we've been gettin past couple years now. But whatever you like man more power to ya.

Dude dont get angry, if you like it, buy it, i mean, nothing is gonna happen.

I really dont like VVV wave 2 because i can really see the lack of quality in the product.

Some peolpe have them because Hasbro y not doing the figures rigth.

So dont get mad and insult people.

Ok

Enjoy your toys.

where are the mods when you need them? I both like a dislike the figures. There are some that I think look real cool, but just need a minor color change, and then there are others that I hope the mold gets lost on, but I dont see how coming on here, bashing not the figures, but the people that like or dislike the figures is going to do anything about it. I applaud you for liking the figures enough and doing your part to fo that extra step and buy some more, but I think the manner of your post is offensive not only to the names you mentioned but to everyone reading. And for those who are going to argue back will end up lowering themselves also...

Can't we all just love aour figures for who and what they all, and not be so negative towards others about it?

Guest gunslingercbr

it is strange how by bashing the figures Dr. Lector feels we are bashing him...personally! dude, seperate yourself from your toys.

no need to be pissed at me because your girl volunteered to pose for my photo as the girlfriend of Valor vs Venom collectors. even I thought she was too ugly to represent the average, but she insisted.

I'm making a public request for a mod to lock this dumb bashing thread.

Agreed.

I read the first post here, and thought "locked!"

Hannibal; lighten up. If you bash like that, then you're everything you accuse the VvV haters of being.