Anyone Have Wm Exclusive Dukes?

JoeRhyno

I'm trying to get some of these for some commissioned Urban alley Vipers(pictured below) I'll be making. I can use as many as these you guys have to offer. Please PM me, I try to trade, buy(though, dont have that much) or if you wanna make a donation and help a fellow disabled joe out :) I've exausted all the ones I had from army building those WM exclusives, and the couple I got after that. I'd apprecate it.

Thanks,

Joe

Yeah, that's what I've been doing, making customs and selling them. Those two sold already, I have another batch I'm cookin up, but had to take a break from them cause I swear, I started seeing black and white :) I'm almost finished with the next wave, and some people asked me for some more, but I'm running out of the body parts.

you can laways get single pack SE

@pow@ IF I could only find the single packs at a good price. I actually was thinking about gettin a couple vhs packs, but only if they discount them. I've been trying to get ahold of those guys that sell prototypes on ebay, maybe I can buy a butt load of unpainted ones from them... but :( they never respond to me :(

Spike, I usually ask about $10-15 for a figure that really doesn't take much time, but these guys are a b!tch to paint. I've sold a couple for $20 each, the lucky b@stard(just joking AVE) that won the two in the pictures actually got a deal on the two. The ones I'm finishing up are either spoken for or slotted for Ebay, and are a darker grey color(to match my Firefly) I am going to start some more, hopefully in a week, so if you want one, let me know.

Prime, how much were they? I talked to Brian at a show and he had a bucket of the WM exclusives and he wanted $10 a fig, even the dukes, so if they're that much... that's okay.

Joe

you can laways get single pack SE

@pow@ IF I could only find the single packs at a good price. I actually was thinking about gettin a couple vhs packs, but only if they discount them. I've been trying to get ahold of those guys that sell prototypes on ebay, maybe I can buy a butt load of unpainted ones from them... but :( they never respond to me :(

Spike, I usually ask about $10-15 for a figure that really doesn't take much time, but these guys are a b!tch to paint. I've sold a couple for $20 each, the lucky b@stard(just joking AVE) that won the two in the pictures actually got a deal on the two. The ones I'm finishing up are either spoken for or slotted for Ebay, and are a darker grey color(to match my Firefly) I am going to start some more, hopefully in a week, so if you want one, let me know.

Prime, how much were they? I talked to Brian at a show and he had a bucket of the WM exclusives and he wanted $10 a fig, even the dukes, so if they're that much... that's okay.

Joe

I had to get the two-pack with the Iron Grenadier, and the price was $29.99. Expensive, I know, but I did want that Iron Grenadier bad.

The Walmart where I live (Virginia Beach, VA) did have some earlier this year (around January, if I recall correctly), but I didn't start collecting G.I. Joe again til after that, and now they're gone. Funny thing is, I seem to recall this Duke in a three-pack with Roadblock and Gung-Ho.

Joe- Email me. I just picked up three of the CVS' pharmacy Snake Eyes (single card). Send a trade list, and if you have anything I need I'll trade. If not, then I'll sell 'em to ya' cheap.