Punky Brewster...

Darthmaul33

Was Punky Brewster meant to be a girl's show? I just really dug it because it had cool storylines, and had good morals. Especially the one where the female janitor is made fun of by her friend for playing "air violin." Actually, it sounds funny now that I think about it. But overall, it was a cool show.

what was up with the animated version... she had a furry little friend named Gomer... who pulled that out of there ever loving bum?

I loved that show. Do you guys remember the spin off from it called rags to riches? The girl who play punky used to be in some episodes of Sabrina the Teenage witch. You can tell who she is, but she has done a lot of growing up.

what was up with the animated version... she had a furry little friend named Gomer... who pulled that out of there ever loving bum?

Actually his name was Glomer... but whatever... I do th best impression of him. Ya'll should hear it.

Actually his name was Glomer... but whatever... I do th best impression of him. Ya'll should hear it.

lol yeah the cartoon was crazy. Was glomer suppose to be a monkey or a gopher or something? it was the weirdest character, what brandon wasn't enough? @smilepunch@

I used to love Punky Brewster--I dressed up as her for Halloween for 2 years in a row when I was a kid--She was great!

"i must, i must, i must increase my bust."

that's the only thing i can ever quote from watching punky brewster. i loved the show when i was little, but because i was still pretty young, my memory of it is a little sketchy. i do remember in that same episode i learned that bras were also called an "over the shoulder boulder holder." ^_^

i can also still remember bits and pieces here and there. the old man. cherry. the dog. the other girl. the time she shoplifted. the time she got stuck in a refridgerator in a junkyard. or something like that.

i remember also enjoying rags to riches but i never realized it was a spinoff of punky brewster. :)

ah, good times.

diesel

I loved this show. I never got into the cartoon. However I did like the Alf cartoon and the Pac Man family cartoon.

The Pac Man family cartoon was one of my most favorite cartoons of the '80s. When they last showed the Pac Man family Christmas Special on Cartoon Network, I think last year, when the theme song played I felt very nostalgic about those days. Good choice!

I remember the girl from the show... Well I do remember she had to have a boob job to get her boobs smaller cause she had like DDD by the time she was 18...

"i must, i must, i must increase my bust."

that's the only thing i can ever quote from watching punky brewster. i loved the show when i was little, but because i was still pretty young, my memory of it is a little sketchy. i do remember in that same episode i learned that bras were also called an "over the shoulder boulder holder." ^_^

i can also still remember bits and pieces here and there. the old man. cherry. the dog. the other girl. the time she shoplifted. the time she got stuck in a refridgerator in a junkyard. or something like that.

i remember also enjoying rags to riches but i never realized it was a spinoff of punky brewster. :)

ah, good times.

diesel

Yep Rags to riches was a spin off to it. Remember when Punky was put into that orphange when Henry was in the hospital that's how all the girls for rags to riches was introduced. I think that show only lasted on season though.

was rags to riches the show where all those girls lived in a huge mansion?? Also does anyone else remember the show, Just the Ten of Us?

Yeah that's the show where the girls lived with that rich guy. Yep I remember Just the 10 of us. It was a spin off to Growing Pains.

What was the name of the show where there was a family that had day care in the home and the oldest son had a crush on the babysitter?? I can see it in my head, but I can't remember the name of it...

• 2 weeks later...

In the cartoon, didn't she travel into other demensions...what a trippy show. Anyway, I think the DVD comes out next week, and it has select episodes from the cartoon on it.

• 2 weeks later...
In the cartoon, didn't she travel into other demensions...what a trippy show. Anyway, I think the DVD comes out next week, and it has select episodes from the cartoon on it.

WHAT?! Dude, I need to get those...I'm serious!!! Thanks for the head up!!!