At Last.....my I Present Cobra Castle

DOCHOLIDAY56

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. This thing is not only large, but it looks as though you worked the most out of every square inch of space. I also love that hooded cobra on the front of the building. Where did you get it from? Nice side entrance, nice staircase...hell, nice everything! Put this next to any other playset and ask someone to pick out which is the seat of power of the king cobra himself and I'll guarrantee they pick this every time. Well done. This set deserves a more detailed critique, but I accidentally hit <control>-Z instead of <control>-C and wiped out what I was writing. Rest assured, all of what I was writing was praise.

ITS GRRRRRREAT @jump# DOC @congrats@

LIKE I SAY A LOT OF HARD WORK WELLPAYED OFF

I DO LIKE THE HELIPAD AND THE DRILL SQUARELIKE HOW YOU GOT THE VIPERS AND TROOPERS

LINE UP FOR INSPECTION

THANKYOU FOR SHEARING

WHATS NEXT DESTRO:S CASTLE LOTS OF IG AROUND ????? #party#

ROB

ITS GRRRRRREAT @jump# DOC @congrats@

THANKYOU FOR SHEARING

WHATS NEXT DESTRO:S CASTLE LOTS OF IG AROUND ????? #party#

ROB

I think he's working on making a wheather dominator for this castle...knowing holiday it will actually "WORK!!!" ;)

TM

great job!!!! It remind me of the GI JOE Headquarters I built in woodshop in 1987. It looked identical to the one in the GI JOE cartoons, minus the center gun. mine was about 6 feet long, and it was built in 3 segments (i actually bought this home on the bus!) and people would ask what the hell it was. I would feel embarrassed and I told them it was a wall unit/coffee table!

but yours is awsome!

Funny I cant get current email notifications but I still get them from 2 years ago lol.

Well Doc its good to look over the pics again. The detail is just incredible on this thing. I noticed the lava lamp in Mindbenders lab. so awesome...very good detail, right down to the grape soda machine in the garage lol.

do you still have this out on display?

Funny I cant get current email notifications but I still get them from 2 years ago lol.

Well Doc its good to look over the pics again. The detail is just incredible on this thing. I noticed the lava lamp in Mindbenders lab. so awesome...very good detail, right down to the grape soda machine in the garage lol.

Where is Doc anyway? I haven't seen him around in ages...

Does anybody know how to get ahold of doc.

I live near him and have met him a few times but i dont have his phone number anymore?

I was just wondering how he was doing and if he still lived in michigan.

Last i knew he said he was eventually moving.

That thing does look pretty cool. I remember the first time I saw it I wanted to make my own. You know how much work I've done on it? None. Ah well.

Where is Doc anyway? I haven't seen him around in ages...

He is probably like me: does not come around much, especialy on these Joe forums since they havent been in stores. Ive pretty much quit collecting toys period save for a few here and there.

You would search for Doc on all forums and see if he has posted elsewhere.