At Last.....my I Present Cobra Castle

DOCHOLIDAY56

Hey guys......my project of cobra castle is finally done........

i started it ...i think the last week in March and worked on it some almost everyday......overalll im happy with it.....i would do some things differently though....i wont go in to that.......

Anyways i hope you all enjoy it........and i do want your comments and critisim...I'm a big bo i can take it.......

IT DOES NEED SOME MINOR DETAILING STILL

ALSO THE BLACK COBRA EMBLEMS ...ARE SIMULATION WINDOWS AND A DOOR

First pic i the comparison pic of Cobra Mountain to my castle.....

000_0121.jpg

next is just a pic of the front..........

000_0117.jpg

and the tower

000_0120.jpg

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next is the enterence to the command room......

I AM ADDING AN EXTENDED VERSION OF THIS PART....IT WILL EXTEND THE GARAGE AND THIS LEVEL. HERE WILL BE ALOT OF FIGHTING POSITIONS WITH LADDERS COMING UP FROM MOTOR POOL LEVEL WHICH WILL ALSO HOUSE A ARMORY AND MINDBENDER EXPERIMENTS

000_0105.jpg

a staute of cobra commander in the same area

000_0106.jpg

behind this wall is DR.MINDBENDERS LAB

000_0115.jpg

000_0116.jpg

AT LAST THE COMMAND ROOM

000_0107.jpg

000_0108.jpg

THE COMPUTER SCREEN HAS A PIC THAT CAN BE REMOVED AND ANOTHER PLACED IN SO I CAN SIMULATE C.C. TALKING WITH SOMEONE ELSE

A TROOPER SCANS THE AREA

000_0119.jpg

needs more details on the Emblems, are you gonna take more all around pics?

THANKS SKRAPZ......I THINK WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT IS THE BLACK EMBLEMS??

IF SO....THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO "SIMULATE" WINDOWS AND A DOOR

THANKS THOUGH

DOC

Man, I'm speachless. That thing is massive. Way to use parts from other Joe vehicles. And I love the staircase. Bet that was a pain in the ass to put together.

How heavy is that thing anyway?

THANKS........KJ.........

my dad and i moved it earlier lastnight from the table it bulit it on to the floor and it was ABOUT 60lbs++ i really couldnt

tell though.......MAYBE MORE

i wasnt really that bad...putting together......i just got stuck on ideas some times and need to translate them in to actual physical working things....

probably the only thing im unhappy with is the tower where the plane comes out.........the lift doesnt work very well........OH WELL....ILL TWEEK IT LATER

THANKS THOUGH

DOC

well maybe you should cut actualy doors and windows and it'll look better to me lol @smilepunch@

THANKS THOUGH

DOC

well maybe you should cut actualy doors and windows and it'll look better to me lol @smilepunch@

I REALLY WAS GOING TO DO THAT....BUT.................if i did.....the door on the front would hit half way between floors......so i cant do that...the windows i may still do though.........

@loll@ @loll@ my ROTO ZIP LIKES TO HACK STUFF UP AND IM AFRAID TO DO IT....... @loll@ @loll@

DOC

Danggit, I was hoping I could die without ever having to see McFarlane and G.I Joe mixed, but besides that great work.

I knew id get that.........but i thinkk it goes rather well @loll@ @loll@

i bought two ...one for display and one for this....????

if i was a master carver or something i would widdled one

The inside is great, specially the lab. How'd you get the holographic looking Cobra symbol?

Only two things are the doors/windows that was stated already. Perhaps if you only cut into the walls a bit to give them some depth it would look better. Test it out and see I guess.

Second, the outer walls look a bit bare. Perhaps etch it to look like they're made of large stones. The large amount of blank spots makes it look fake. Usually when working in miniatures the idea is too keep the eyes busy, that way the viewer can ignore any little imperfections or what the miniature is actually made of.

Over all, I REALLY like the lab section the most, just an awesome job.

wow. It's beautiful.

absolutely stunning.

Thanks for sharing and I hope you have many happy hours playing with it!

All of the insdie shots and the side entrance are great, I love them.

I think you just need more detail on the outside front. But still, this is great. Your time and work really paid off.