Trek Uncut My Butt

JayC

I was watching the 2-parter where Worf first appears on DS9 tonight on SpikeTV's Trek Uncut. Having this episode on DVD I have watched it many times and have noticed part are cut out like were Sisko asks why Worf is uneasy in the Defiant and he says cause he's never been on a Federation Ship with a cloacking device before.

These Friday Night 2-parters are advertised as being shown uncut so why the cut out parts????

You know that I have noticed this same thing for TNG alot!

I think it might be a Joke or something! @hmmm@

their marketing tactic is refering to showing the episodes back to back... apparently "uncut" in Spike TV land is refering to showing the episodes both on the same night... I will have to mention that next time I speak to the MTV affiliates. (Spike is owned by MTV and I work in marketing for a cable company so I occasionally get to meet with represenatives from the diffferent tv stations... the rest of my job sucks but that part is cool.

Most of Spike TV is a joke. Hi, Hordak Alpha here. I'm new to the Star Trek part of this community but I'm not secluding myself to the MotU forum anymore since most of the stuff that goes on there is bad news anyway.

Back to the topic at hand most of Spike TV's lineup is a joke. Last year when I was a daily viewer they would sometimes go against their schedule and air a whole day of Real TV and I see it still seems to make up three straight hours of their daily programming. I like that they air Seven Days, Highlander, MXC, Star Trek TNG and DS9 but they could go out on a limb and add a few other shows to their lineup to replace Real TV. Spike TV has to start living up to their claim of being "the first network for men".

Most of Spike TV is a joke. Hi, Hordak Alpha here. I'm new to the Star Trek part of this community but I'm not secluding myself to the MotU forum anymore since most of the stuff that goes on there is bad news anyway.

Back to the topic at hand most of Spike TV's lineup is a joke. Last year when I was a daily viewer they would sometimes go against their schedule and air a whole day of Real TV and I see it still seems to make up three straight hours of their daily programming. I like that they air Seven Days, Highlander, MXC, Star Trek TNG and DS9 but they could go out on a limb and add a few other shows to their lineup to replace Real TV. Spike TV has to start living up to their claim of being "the first network for men".

I have not watched SpikeTV since they removed Miami Vice and The A-Team from their daily line up

A- Team is one funny show. Spike TV should have kept it. They could have aired it back to back with MacGyver. Anyway Spike TV should revamp some of their line up. Get some more shows that are geared to a male audience. When was Real TV attention getting to many guys? They might as well add america's funniest home videos to the line up if they want to really repeal any daytime viewers. They could get Kung Fu or Starsky & Hutch. Anything but Real TV.

Anything but Real TV.

RAMA HATE REAL TV!!!!!!!

I really do, I wish this show would die. A-Team rules and I also can't believe they got rid of it cause that was a guys show. I wish they'd pick up Knight Rider.

Did anyone see the episode of A-Team where Hannibal turns a normal crutch,for people who have broken or sprained legs, into a working crutch machine gun? I laughed my @ss off after seeing Hannibal aim a crutch at a bad guy and bullets fired from the tip. The A-Team is also funny because they can build totally impossible vehicles and weapons in the span of five minutes. The other thing that is funny about A-Team is that they spray bullets and throw hand grenades at the bad guys and the bad guys never get hit or killed. My favorite part about that show is Mr.T. Spike TV should bring that back to their lineup.

I'm glad I decided to branch out from the MotU forum and chat in a few of the other ones. Just as long as no one starts arguing about whether Kirk or Picard are the better starship captain. That debate is really old. On another note it is too bad none of the Star Trek spin offs never used the battle music from the classic series.

• 2 weeks later...