Energon Repaints

Opticon

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there either going for a police or a crook type look for op there... I havn't decided what yet...

Wouldn't be that bad if he had some blue on him & less red actaully...

Take away the green & make it purple on megs, the energon dark red :)

The hoist/hound combo ... I duno... I Think CD did a better photo shoP!

Megatron looks absoloutely horrid, damn I'm really disappointed so far.

I actually rather like the Prime repaint and the Ironhide repaint is nice as well.

I'm iffy on Cruellock right now, not sure if i like him or not...

If those are the official Energon repaints for Prime and Megatron, then Hasbro has officially lost it completely...

Honestly what moron that Hasbro has working in the Transformers department actually approves all these horrible horrible repaints....

Wasn't the Ironhide repaint going to be red?

I just wonder if they are going to rename them.

Cruellock sucks regardless of the paint scheme.

I actually kind a like prime with the uniform paint scheme. Less "Power Rangers/Voltron" looking. Hasbro has stated they are going to put out new figures that powerlinx with this Prime. One can only guess how these guys will look...unless THIS is what they meant.

Evil Jetfire?

Meh, never really liked the original much. Too unstable with the bay doors opening. But the purple isn't too bad.

Gray Cheetor?

Guess it can't be any worse than a purple gorilla (Optimus Primal).

I'll probably get the mutant.

Tarantulas doesn't look too bad. Never had a chance to get the original and MAYBE this one will be good enough to make up for that.

Waspinator looks like the Fox Kids Walmart Exclusive, which it probably IS.

i think hasbro left these repaints up to their gijoe division...especially megatron. can anyone say mega marine gung ho?

thecamyth