Custom Snake Eyes

JoeRhyno

snakeboony.jpg

...wait for it...

Well, I was commissioned to make one of these around Feb, but the guy never got back to me so it was put on the bottom of the list.

I know some of the photos are blurry, or dark, but I spent the last hour taking pics of this guy and I just cant get the camera to like me... when I get my cousins, I'll take new photos of him, but for now, these will have to do, they're not bad, but they could be better.

I posted this baby at joecustoms.com after staying up all night finishing him(I finally finished... or so I thought at 7am), after some very helpfull feedback, I changed his mask and painted his neck black. I am really Happy with the new mask although someone pointed out that one sides bigger than the other, I'm gonna give this guy a rest for now...

The original...unmasksnake.jpg

snakescar.jpg

AND HERE HE IS AFTER I CHANGED THE MASK, I WENT WITH THE SAME GREY I USED FOR THE ARMS AND LEGS, I JUST COULDN'T SEE A NINJA/COMANDO SNEAKING AROUND IN THE DARK WITH A HAPPY SILVER FACE MASK...

Here he is full body w/o the mask:

seremove.jpg

Close up of the neck(kinda):

SEprof.jpg

Full body w/ mask:

seremovefull.jpg

closer shot w/ mask:

SEremoveclose.jpg

side view w/ mask:

SEside.jpg

Here's what I used for ol' Snakes:

Head= Blowtorch(cut up and painted)

Torso, Crotch= Mission Disc SE

Arms, lower legs= 2002 SE

Upper legs= MD Firefly

Mask= Spy Troops Agent Faces Dr. Mindbender head

Visor= Sgt Hacker Spy troops leg guard, Modified of course

Let me know what you guys think, oh and HE'S FULLY POSEABLE :)

Dude thats awesome. I love the scar on his face. And that removable helmet looks great, its not to big and it doesnt look like mindbender's head. Sweet. I love the idea of a removable mask, Hasbro please pay attention.

That is freaking awesome man, great job.

I made a maskless SE but I used Grunts head. I painted the hair blonde and I gave him a scare across his face like the one he has in the DD comics. He looks pretty good but not as good as yours.

Joe- So that's what you needed the v1 Snake Eyes for! Very clever. Just so you know, I am going to be stealing this right away...Excellent, just excellent!

:) Yeppers man, I had that baby sitting on the back burner ever since you sent him... I'm glad I finally finished him... well kinda, I still want to go back and fix the visor :) Gotta give props to my main man Alyosha, without him... Ol' snakes would be arm and lower legless :)

WOW, that is the coolest SnakeEyes I have evr seen. I would use this thing like crazy if I had him. Teriffic job man, Let's see some more pics when you get the camera fixed.

TM, yeah, that's the mindbender mask that came with Agent faces, I chopped off his nose, sanded down his lips a little and glued the visor on(which is harder than it sounds)... :)

It's all good very solid work, but I'm wondering if painting the shoulder pads grey would help it more?

I agree, I did that to my custom Snake Eyes.

Draven #US1#

nah, I originally made him for some guy, and he never answered my emails(and if you're reading this Aaron...THAT'S WHAT YOU GET), so once I get some good pics, he's going on ebay. There's a couple improvements I'd like to make till I get "the perfect one" that I want to keep. All I need is another mindbender mask...

nah, I originally made him for some guy, and he never answered my emails(and if you're reading this Aaron...THAT'S WHAT YOU GET), so once I get some good pics, he's going on ebay. There's a couple improvements I'd like to make till I get "the perfect one" that I want to keep. All I need is another mindbender mask...

Cool PM me when you put it on EBAY #US1#