Can Anyone Help Me Find A Btr Firefly!

PeanutButterJellyMan

I've searched high and low for the BTR sandsnake and I can't find one for the life of me. I've even searched EvilBay and still nothing. I must have that Firefly. Can someone help me find a site that's selling them or does anyone got an extra i'm willing to purchase or trade. :(

I found 2 here in Denver back in January. I bought one, and went back later to snag the other for a friend, but it was gone. That's all I've ever seen anywhere...

hey superfly where abouts in denver? im in colorado springs myself..lmk!

I found 2 here in Denver back in January. I bought one, and went back later to snag the other for a friend, but it was gone. That's all I've ever seen anywhere...

hey superfly where abouts in denver? im in colorado springs myself..lmk!

It was in one of the Wal-marts here in south Denver/DTC area...I only saw it in that one out of the four stores around here. Just lucky I guess!

I got an email from Smalljoes the other day. I bought my BTR wave 2 from them a month ago at retail!

As faR AS THE EMAIL is concrened, he said something like they are hoping to get more BTR's in but if they arent in by end of May, it doesnt look like they will get any more direct. I would put your name on a list with them to see if you can get one.

Other than that I highly recommend GIJOEHQ even though its around $40+ but shippings free.