Who Wants A Figure Of Hawk As He Looks In Reloaded

carlmule

i think hawk looks utterly badass in reloaded with his cool haircut, constant smirk, and wicked shades. I have always found Duke to be sort of a boring character and Hawk always seemed much cooler but a little too old to be leading the troops out on the field (though i imagine much older people lead troops in real life)... I really want to see a figure of hawk who has his version 2 leather jacket with holster, but with this new head. It seems like adding sunglasses to the head that comes with that version might work, but any other suggestions? I like Red Star's hair, but is there any figure that has the crafty smile we've been seeing in Reloaded? I don't want to use a crimson twins figure... Im not sure how scoop looks upclose either.... ideas?

Well he looks cool, but I doubt we will see a figure like that unless they do a whole line based on the Reloaded series

I'd be in to that... but alas... it will never hapen.

i looked at the pic's are you sure you would want hawk to look like that???? he looks like he would sound like spy troops beach head! not to mention he's waay to young looking!

Hawk should be older,wiser about 40'ish with a crew cut greying just at the temples a leather jacket and look mean! not like a young guy that doesnt have hair one on his...uuhhmm...chin yet!!

but if i were to make this figure in RAH style i would start with maybe the johnny cage head maybe sculpt on the side of his hair???

TM

i looked at the pic's are you sure you would want hawk to look like that???? he looks like he would sound like spy troops beach head! not to mention he's waay to young looking!

Hawk should be older,wiser about 40'ish with a crew cut greying just at the temples a leather jacket and look mean! not like a young guy that doesnt have hair one on his...uuhhmm...chin yet!!

but if i were to make this figure in RAH style i would start with maybe the johnny cage head maybe sculpt on the side of his hair???

TM

Ya gotta remember TM that this is supposed to go parallel with the early issues of the Marvel Joe comic.... back when Hawk and the team were brand new and was way before he became a general. he didnt have the gray hair at all back then..in fact he looked like Duke. Check out the first Joe graphic novel to see what I mean.

TM

Ya gotta remember TM that this is supposed to go parallel with the early issues of the Marvel Joe comic.... back when Hawk and the team were brand new and was way before he became a general. he didnt have the gray hair at all back then..in fact he looked like Duke. Check out the first Joe graphic novel to see what I mean.

maybe i dont get it! and no offense to you at all Zod!

but thats ##$%$#ed! if it's set that early in the past, why are all those other guys in there that didnt show up till way later? i dont think duke and roadblock showed up til after general flagg was killed? or is it that its the past only now? but all this aside......they should of just left it alone! but anyway somebody explain exactly whats the senario with "reborn" cause i probably sound pretty stupid that i have no clue whats what???

TM

I am going to step in here and explain what the Reloaded story is all about.

Reloaded IS NOT an "Early Years" GI Joe. Think the Ultimate line and that is what GI Joe Reloaded is.

GI Joe Reloaded is the telling of the GI Joe mythos in a modern setting. The Joes are not Vietnam Vets, and the team was not formed in the 80s.

Here we have a serious terrorist threat from an organization named Cobra and Hawk and Duke form a team to deal with them. They are non-sanctioned, non-government supported (for now anyway), and they have all basicly given up their careers do to this.

Feel free to come over to Joe Reloaded.com and check out the info there on the series.

Hopefully this will clear some of the items up.

Phil

AAAAhhhhhh! okay got it! kinda like takin 20 years of continuity and chuckin it in the trash! then kickin Hama in the onions! @smilepunch@ j/k but i like the original run....it was alittle more.....Light Hearted? it does look pretty cool though? just not my cup of joe? i guess?

TM

just not my cup of joe? i guess?

TM

Ain't nothing wrong with that. The Reloaded title is not for everyone.

Me, I still love both series. The Main title gives me the original line and keeps them near and dear to the heart, and the Reloaded title gives me something a little edgier and up to date.

Both have their place.

maybe i dont get it! and no offense to you at all Zod!

but thats ##$%$#ed! if it's set that early in the past, why are all those other guys in there that didnt show up till way later? i dont think duke and roadblock showed up til after general flagg was killed? or is it that its the past only now? but all this aside......they should of just left it alone! but anyway somebody explain exactly whats the senario with "reborn" cause i probably sound pretty stupid that i have no clue whats what???

TM

Let me rephrase what I was saying. It devils due take on how gijoe started. When I say its running parallel I mean as in starting out with a new team and brand new adventures. It takes place in modern times though. All those people that didnt come in on the marvel run are coming in on this one because like I said its DD's take on it. I guess I just wasnt clear on everything. No offense taken at all TM. I respect ya to much to get mad at you....but :) if you want to make it up to me you should make a figure of me :). And yeah if you think about it...it is a early years of Joe...the early years of the reborn team.