Dvd Openning

Forcehunter

I finally sat down to watch my GI Joe Season 1 that I had for 3 weeks and I noticed the openning: for the Serpentor era. I went through all the episodes and every single one had Serpentor era opennings. What happened to the one with the big airship?

I remember when David Thornton reported that at QKTheatre, he acted like it was the end of the freakin world.

Hey, Doc - I hope you don't review books or movies for a living :P

While you believe that I acted like the end of the world was near after realizing the season two opening sequences were included with most of the season one episodes, I should let you know that the words in my review were from a fan who has repeatedly offered to help Rhino over the years (series information, bonus materials, contact information for interviews, etc.) and found out that the offers always fell upon deaf ears.

When the Season I - Part I DVD set was released and included the wrong opening sequences, I was unnerved that I had wasted my time trying to contact them and annoyed with myself for pinning my hopes on a decent DVD box set from a TimeWarner company.

The rest of the Season I - Part I review is just my typical hyper-analytical self whenever I examine DVDs, books and comics at home as well as portfolios, applications and stock histories at work. What can I say? I like grinding details and offering better solutions :)

Anyway, for what it's worth, once all of the G.I.Joe DVDs are released, I'm 99% certain that QKTheatre.com will disappear.

Best,

David Thornton >> http://qktheatre.com

Anyway, for what it's worth, once all of the G.I.Joe DVDs are released, I'm 99% certain that QKTheatre.com will disappear.

Best,

David Thornton >> http://qktheatre.com

David, say it ain't so man.

The news section you provide for fans is awesome, I check it daily to see who has the latest comics reviewed.

As always, the site is yours and you are free to do with it as you see fit, but I rank QKTheatre with Yo Joe.com and JMMs Comic site as THE places for Joe fans to visit.

Phil

Noooooooooooooooooo! My mornings begin with a check of the qktheatre news... it's like reading the WS Journal or something. Without your site my morning would have no start! Rain would fall up! Dogs and Cats would get along! It would be the end of all that is good and holy!

QKTheatre must never die!