Top Armybuilders

LUCIEN GYIEL

looks, affordibility, rarity, most expensive, oddballs, RAH, JvsC,spytroops, VvsV, whatever floats your boat, i don't know if i'm going traditional here, but i like the exspensive ones, and not because someday they might payoff, who knows armybuilding might die off soon, maybe, maybe not........not

it's becoming way too popular, products like the cobra 6 pack selling like hotcakes, and the hopes of a crimson guard 6 pack, oh the anticipation, and the upcoming urban, ninja, etc...., i'm just wondering what you guys like, for me it has to be

1.crimson guards: classic, the professional appearence,the color, they are the best of the best

2.crimson guard immortals: they are just awesome, funskool ones to, i like them because they seem like they are just raw muscle bound updated versions of the crimson guards, like the governor of california, in his prime of course,

3.desert scorpions: they seem like pitbulls to me, the mold itself is just great, and i think they should have brought these back instead of the sand scorpions, they seem so generic, sand vipers on the other hand are pretty nice, like the one packed with recondo and wild bill, but the desert scorpion in my joeverse is nowhere near the bottom of the ladder, he is respected and feared and treated like a top dog.

4.night vipers: well what can't be said about these guys, i don't like the fact that on their filecard they make these guys seem so weak, that's not the way i see them, of course everyone has their limitations, but damn, don't make them seem like crackheads, cobra is an orginization with real structure and a foundation that is impenetrable, that's just me, i mean they aren't perfect but they're not wet behind the ears either,

night vipers though are just slick, they are a bunch of firefly type nightfighters, with an operation like vin diseil in pitch black, but coming into the light has somewhat an affect on them but not to the extent of the filecard, i don't wanna reveal too much.

5.alley vipers: their filecard says it all.

6.iron grenadiers: V1, i like the way they look, the conquistadore look helps, ( hope i spelled that right), they remind me of crimson guards, proffesional and sleek.

7.vipers: all versions, but #1 is by far the best, just got 4 more in the mail today,if you want grunts, might as well get some with stlye, i don't know about the cobra troopers, and officers, they just seem so generic to me, but the vipers just give off this steam of straight hardness, i like'emalot.

8.undertow: sleeker than eels, a little more of a mystery to me.

9.t.a.r.g.a.t.: these are sick looking, and they seem like they have a screw loose, not that any of the cobra army doesn't, but to be like a live bomb, a jetpack, meteor, etc, these guys are just nuts.

10. annhilators: they are cool.

11. hydro vipers: the idea and concept, and that mask/helmet/breathing apparatus.

12.night creepers: V1, these are just the best, they give snake eyes a run for his money, just one alone, and storm shadow doesn't like them at all, he stays away from them, he doesn't trust them, but then again he doesn't trust anyone, but these guys really make him kinda nervous, these killers are just pure mystery unknown, but everyone has their flaws. @hmmm@

just my 2 copper lincolns

I try to collect anything I can get my hands on but I'll sum up my favorites

1...Neo-Vipers-I just love the look of these guys, dark and mysterious and they can get the job done

2...Alley Vipers-They have a cat-like presence to me and they look like they may be grinning underneath all that face garbage

3...Vipers-Particularly the originals, I like the fact that I know they are human and that level of realism really makes me happy

4...Cobra Troopers/Soldiers-Same as Vipers but even more realistic looking. These guys look like regular soldiers that would fight for a real-life Cobra

5...Iron Grenediers-All I have is the most recent ones but I love their sleek, professional, classy look. It's so intimidating. It brings off a level of confidence from them

6...BATs-I like all versions except the 4th, they look so sleek and scary looking. I wouldn't want to meet one of them in a dark alley somewhere