The Vamp Is Coming Back!!!

Prince Adam

Draven you are correct. I almost forgot about that being Rock N Roll because c'mon the hair color was black and it was the exact mold that Flint had.

lol Yeah I think that's why they changed it back to Flint.

Draven #US1#

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will most definitely pick this up.

As for Clutch, I am glad I got him. I halfway hope that this wasn't the mystery vehicle that Angelus mentioned. I would still like to hold out hope for another HISS or HISS 2.

I will most definitely pick this up.

As for Clutch, I am glad I got him. I halfway hope that this wasn't the mystery vehicle that Angelus mentioned. I would still like to hold out hope for another HISS or HISS 2.

Sorry guys, but this is it. The SKN number is the same. No HISS II yet, but we still have hope for a X-Mas release vehicle.

Holy crap! I was just posting in the other thread (about army building Joe vehicles) about having Whirlwinds in tow. This'll be awesome, provided the colors are good and there aren't any gimmicks.

I also hope it looks nothing like the Desert Striker, as they half-assed that reissue. VAMP 2 would be my choice. As far as colors, I'd prefer a Night Force scheme (or one similiar to AWE Striker v2) but a decent Desert theme, one as good as Snow Cat v2.

Wet Suit v2 would be nice. And if it is Rock & Roll v2, without his mini-guns, it won't be the same. So I hope they include them, along with the shotgun that could attach to his leg.

All of this would be too good, but here's to hoping.

If it turns out being as crappy as the Conquest, Rattler and Snow Cat I'll pass.

I can live with the bad JvC stuff but it would be nice is Hasbro would put out good RAH stuff.

We're past the sound attack phase, so maybe it won't be as bad as those. I'm hoping anyway.

Yea, that's what everyone said about AWE Striker v3. Shame I was right. Still, I hope it doesn't happen here.

Anyone really think that these things will be released on June 28? That's what its saying at Amazon to everone that has pre ordered one. Which I did, but I doubt it will come out that soon.

Draven #US1#

If it turns out being as crappy as the Conquest, Rattler and Snow Cat I'll pass.

I can live with the bad JvC stuff but it would be nice is Hasbro would put out good RAH stuff.

We're past the sound attack phase, so maybe it won't be as bad as those. I'm hoping anyway.

Yea, that's what everyone said about AWE Striker v3. Shame I was right. Still, I hope it doesn't happen here.

Well the A.W.E. Striker WAS the last SA vehicle. I'd be surprised if we saw anything like that here. At most, we might see an added on missile launcher like with the Snow Cat.

Well, what would be kinda cool is if the vehicle came with BOTH the gun (from version 1) and the missile launcher (from version 2).  They could make them interchangeable.

That would make the perfect "gimmick".

Actually, isn't that what the rumored "battle attack" feature of next year is supposed to be? Interchangeable weapons on the vehicles?

Of course, right now it IS just a rumor...

The Listing is back up now, release date listed as August 15, no pics yet.

I figured it would be pushed back. Just glad to see it back up. Now if we can only get pics!

Draven #US1#