The Vamp Is Coming Back!!!

Prince Adam

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool and cool! I would like to army build this as well. I regret not getting the 4-wd Stinger from a few years ago. I can't wait to see these. Like MartyMcFly said, it would be nice to see these released in RAH style packaging.

man.. I hope this is true.. I hope it is the Vamp mkII with the Whirlwing gun.. that would be too awesome..

and I want it to come with RocknRoll v2... and I don't care which version of Wetsuit they use.. I already have plenty of v1 repaints, and I don't see how they could top those.

this is the kind of vehicle that could be the core of your Joe forces.. if it is good, I would get at least 3. maybe 5.

I think we are forgetting one important factor in a VAMP re release

CLUTCH!

WTF?? as if i didnt hate hasbro enough they whip out this vamp with out a clutch figure they could at least put a double clutch in there out of franenstiened RAH parts...maybe the last version of lifeline...something! @grumpy@

TM @firedevil@

I would love to see this in Nightforce type colors, but sadly we all know what color scheme it will have and it is all that dang war in Irag's fault!

No, Please just....no...

The VAMP badly needs to not be in Desert Colours.... of all the Realistic colour Schemes Desert colours are the only ones that don't fit at all with the others.

really....It'd be so much more usable in Green, Black, or Urban Camoflage

OMG. If this is for real and they don't end up painting it orange. I'll buy a few.

I am a little concerned about the Wetsuit thing. Although they have made him out to be a NAVY Seal in recent waves. They could give him a non-diver outfit.

It's nice to finally know what the TRU exclusive vehicle will be. The SKNs do match, so this is it. I would like to see Wet Suit as a land based SEAL. It's also nice to see a return of a weapon that be can pulled behind a vehicle. I think they need more of those.

THis is great news I can hardly wait to see what colors the VAMP is going to be, I hope they keep it simple and not go neon, but considering this is a RAH re-issue I highly doubt that HASBRO would release it as a v vs v vehical (colors etc), instead they would probably keep it looking RAH style.

yes, great news indeed... even more so since hopefully it's likely they will also release the stinger again at some point?

since it's called the vamp, i wonder which version it will be - the first one w/the laser cannon or the 2nd one w/ the missile rack. or it -could- be like the rattler w/ the stinger missile rack.

as for the figures, i hope that wet-suit does have some sort of land based costume. maybe some scuba type equipment as accessories, but it will look strange indeed to see a figure in, well, a wet-suit, driving around in a jeep.

good news all around, though.

If it turns out being as crappy as the Conquest, Rattler and Snow Cat I'll pass.

I can live with the bad JvC stuff but it would be nice is Hasbro would put out good RAH stuff.

What didn't you like about the Conquest? I thought it was a pretty cool reissue.

CLUTCH!

WTF?? as if i didnt hate hasbro enough they whip out this vamp with out a clutch figure they could at least put a double clutch in there out of franenstiened RAH parts...maybe the last version of lifeline...something! @grumpy@

TM @firedevil@

I feel your pain TM, I knew you would post this. lol I agree though. Why not through in Clutch(frenkenstiened) with RnR and not Wetsuit.

Draven #US1#

CLUTCH!

TM @firedevil@

Well they don't have the version 1 mold (at least not the head, don't know about the rest). Course, they could have used version 2 (the Mega-Marines version) or just thrown in some random figure and CALLED him Clutch.

One thing that always puzzled me was Slip Stream. The figure with the TRU exclusive Conquest got a brand new head. Unless I'm mistaken, he's the only reissue figure that has gotten a new part.

If it turns out being as crappy as the Conquest, Rattler and Snow Cat I'll pass.

I can live with the bad JvC stuff but it would be nice is Hasbro would put out good RAH stuff.

We're past the sound attack phase, so maybe it won't be as bad as those. I'm hoping anyway.

This is exciting. I hope that vehicle doesn't look flimsy by today's standards. Actually, I prefer the VAMP Mk II, which this might be.

I thought the stupid gas cans were cooler than anything else related to Joe back in 82/3/4 whenever. I always had guys throwing them like molitove cocktails and shooting them and flipping the vehicle and starting fires and throwing it in peoples eyes. They did much more damage than the laser gun. I didn't even have it, my cousins did... man, I wanted those gas cans. Clutch was his favorite guy, so I never got to play with Clutch.

I'm assuming by the description that it's the VAMP/HAL pak that was a Sears thing, I think. Though it could be anything with Hasbro.

They might not use Clutch cuz they've jamed the new Recondo/Clutch in everything lately (two pack, mission disk, helicopter pak, desert coyote), though it's no excuse. That head stunk anyhow... they should put a different head on the body (tan or green), throw in a helmet and call it good.

Draven you are correct. I almost forgot about that being Rock N Roll because c'mon the hair color was black and it was the exact mold that Flint had.