Jvc Blizzard & Arctic Mayor

Matthew

Well, I know its started warming up, but I didn't get these guys finished in time to get some cool snow shots.

Blizzard was always one of my favorites, and I tried to keep as many of his orginal traits as possibles. I gave Blizzard the knife because he used one in the original nes game. I always thought that a snow trooper needed more equipment so I fused the white out backpack and big ben backpack together.

Blizzard: Arctic Assault Trooper

blizzard.jpg

blizzard1a.jpg

Since Chad just finished Snow Serpent Ghost, I figured I would answer him with an arctic figure of my own.

Mayor: Arctic Trooper

mayor9.jpg

Let me know what you guys think

Matt, as always I'm floored by your originality. It's takes a very creative person to envision something this cool, and then carry it off and make it look this well finished. Kudos to you. BTW, I'll be stealing this one@smilepuch@

Yes, this is a twin post for one of the twins! (Wonder-Twin powers, Custom-ate [or something])

That Blizzard rocks man, very nice work. I'm not too crazy about the helmet, but other that that he looks awesome.

Wow man, i think that both of those customs are very cool. The one I like the most is going to have to be Blizzard. I like all the detail on the figure. Thanks for the pics man.

pe@ce