What A Bargain For Me And Need Help.

forceofvader

DUde! Don't wreck a perfect good bootleg like that! Allso what are you gona do with it once you do take it apart? Even if its still apart I'd gladly take it off you're hands!:)

Damn! .99 cents is a great deal! Personaly I'll be amazed if you actaully get that!

All I have to say is that it is about dang time that I found a deal. :) Man I have spent thousands of dollars now on my collection and haven't cut a break once. My addiction has far outweighed my pocketbook and my patience to wait for a better price. I now feel better about myself with buying trans. I can go to my wife with my head held high saying "Look!!! Look What I Did!!!" Sad part is that she'll look at me like she looks at our son when she really doesn't care but thinks she should show that she does and say "That's nice Dear!!!" All the same I do feel great!!!

Sureshot...I might be interested. We'll have to wait till it gets in and make sure it is the same as in the picture and the proper size. I have wanted an Omega since I was a kid and I might be interested in trading that part for part of the real thing. Thanks

Mike

it's actually not a knock off, I forget who owns the mold (radio shack or someone) but they licensed it like 5 times and that's one of them.

and damn man, 0.99..  that's sweet

It is indeed a knock off. You might be thinking of Mechabot-1 Who was owned and designed by Toybox along with Shockwave (who was released as astro magnum), and sky lynx (who was never released by tox box but later by Takara in the transformers line)

Anyways, Mechabot-1 Was also released in Europe in the Converters line, named Omegatron. Both official version were black and grey, with off white tracks and red claw and clips.

Those two, and the Takara/Hasbro versions released under the Transformers line are the only Official liscenced toys. Any other version (including this one with the yellow tracks) are knock offs, made without Takara/Hasbro/Toy Box's permission.

Even so, this is a cool toy :) Here's some pics :)

http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/Kno...gaSupreme1.html

The toy is excact same scale as the originals. I dont know why buddy said it takes 3 AA batteries, it only takes 2, but oh well. If you can just find the clips. Keep that sucker!! They are great quality and if the chrome is nice, man. I wouldn't mind forking over some cash for it *wink wink* I have lots of mint complete G1 figures