Want Alternator Sunstreaker?

Mega_Plex

You'd need to paint the red bits of the head yellow as well. It looks good though. Looks more like G1 Sunstreaker than the Viper would. I want dead end to be dead end though. He looks cool as it is, and we need at least ONE decepticon BT

Or even more obvious, wait untill Hasbro inevitably releases the REAL Sunstreaker. There's no way theyll use the mold only as Dead End.

Considering how many people were practically crying out for blood when Tracks was made yellow, making Sunstreaker a vastly different model of car than his brother would seem to be grounds for more dissaproval.

One would hope these comanies function that way Doc, but sometimes my faith does tend to slip with these guys.

Hope nothing. While not everything is perfect, thats being incredibly cynical. I dont see why they SHOULDNT. It seems paradoxical that the same fans who often cite Hasbros tendency to release the same figures multiple times thinking wont follow established doctrine in this instance as well

Considering the money they sunk into making these things, there's no way in Hell this mold will only see one use. In fact, Im willing to bet that Sunstreaker was initially planned to come out in Dead End's place when the design phase started. We're only getting Dead End first because Hasbro LISTENED to the fans and made Decepticon characters. Hell, the fact Alternators and the 20th Prime exist in the first place is that Hasbro listened to fans and started making stuff geared toward the older collector. But nothing ever seems to be enough. They cant win for losing.

Plus we arent even guaranteed the heads will swap. Cant we simply enjoy what comes out for what it is? Tracks yellow? Big smegging deal. TFs get made in colors unlike their originals all the time. Why make issues NOW? Sideswipe wasnt even a VIPER originally and no one moaned over whats an even greater difference than simply a shade of paint.

And even if the heads COULD swap, wouldnt it also be hypocritical to gripe about Track's paint then turn around and make Sunstreaker a different model of car entirely than his brother?

Even if they DO make mistakes, Hasbro CAN and HAS done right by us. Maybe we should try to relax and enjoy stuff for what they are instead of putting them under the microscope looking for mistakes.

Or even more obvious, wait untill Hasbro inevitably releases the REAL Sunstreaker. There's no way theyll use the mold only as Dead End.

Considering how many people were practically crying out for blood when Tracks was made yellow, making Sunstreaker a vastly different model of car than his brother would seem to be grounds for more dissaproval.

Personally, I'd be surprised if they DID reuse the mold again. I don't think they will. Of course, there IS no real way of knowing until we actually see something, so anything is possible.

As for Sunstreaker and Sideswipe, the G1 versions were different cars. Why would it suddenly be a requirement that, should they make a Alternator Sunstreaker, he also be a Viper?

People are going to #$## and whine regardless, but I think a majority of people will just be happy to HAVE a Sunstreaker, even if a different car.

I'm not directing my comment at Hasbro or Takara, in my book they have done us fans good. I'm speaking in general terms, like companies who short pack, have ridiculous case ratios, etc. I have yet to really run into a problem with Hasbro/Takara when it comes to getting toys that I want. Would I have liked to see a blue Tracks? Sure, but I'm not gonna #$## and moan about it, I'm grateful for even getting Tracks period. Sorry if my previous statement came out wrong.

Sorry if I jumped to any conclusions. Its just after a while reading all the Hasbro bashing. Not neccessarily on this board but elsewhere, it gets to you aftert a while.

Im still certain that with the time and money Hasbro invested in the Alternators, theres just NO WAY theyll let it go without some minor retooling. The existence of Silverstreak pretty much guarantees it. I wouldnt put it past them to make Prowl too.

Mark my words. We WILL see a Sunstreaker in Alternators, and the year isnt even halfway done yet.

Switching heads is what I am planning on doing. Tracks will no dout end up repainted as something else the way Sideswipe (Dead End) and Smokescreen (Silverstreak) have been, so I think it'll be OK to use the coming one as something else like Sunstreaker.

Im still certain that with the time and money Hasbro invested in the Alternators, theres just NO WAY theyll let it go without some minor retooling. The existence of Silverstreak pretty much guarantees it. I wouldnt put it past them to make Prowl too.

Mark my words. We WILL see a Sunstreaker in Alternators, and the year isnt even halfway done yet.

The Doc is right. It will happen just be patient.

or if you want sunstreaker, and blue tracks, do what alot of others have talked about, go buy yellow and blue paint, i'm going to put five clear coats just to make 'em shine @smilepunch@