Artic Assault Snake Eyes Custom

JoeRhyno

I had to take a break from my Urban Assault Team, cause all I was seeing was gray...So, I switched to white...um and some green and brown. :)

I had a little army of these guys growing, they were basically just head swaps(I had a Duke, Hawk, SE, Grunt, BeachHead, Gung Ho, and Shipwreck) on the white 2002 frostbite, anyway, I was looking at a new PS2 magazine and reading about the new metal gear game coming out and how it had a lot to do with you changing camo to blend in and one pic had Snake in snow camo. I liked the look of it so I tried to replicate it.

I havent touched the upper body besides primer, but I' almost finished with the legs, I have to do the boots and then touch up a little, so far I'm happy with the results.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna do the top in the same camo, or should I just paint it white and then paint all the straps, pads and belts? LMK what you guys think?

I was originally leaving the head black but I wanted to see how he'd look with a white head all camo'd up, so what do you think(this wont be the final head, it was just a scrap head laying around), should I leave it black or go for something a little different for Snakes? The head is supposed to have that "dirty" look, though, I think it looks too "dirty" almost like I was holding him and paint smudged on him, so maybe I'll go back over it with white.

Thank you, please let me know what you guys think.

Joe

snowsebod1.jpg

snowsebod2.jpg

snowsehead1.jpg

snowsehead2.jpg

Here is the picture I was using for camo reference. In the game you have to choose different camo to make sure you're hidden(which can be seen by a % on the top right hand side of the screen). The picture in the book I was looking though, looked like it had some brown on it, so that's why I went that route, I guess I'll have to name the team Tundra Assault Team, and not Artic...anywho, here's the link:

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/metalge...ns.html?page=31