Carded 12' Spirt.

Dolphin-Snagger

I don't know about anyone else, but Spirit is totally new news to me! I don't buy the 12"ers, but hopefully this means he has a 3-3/4" figure coming soon, and possibly an appearance in the VvsV movie.

Spirit looks like a much better figure than most other JvC 12"ers. He has a FULL CLOTH outfit.. I even like that his face isnt the super solemn "Mystic Native American"

Coils Crusher on the other hand looks like poop covered with crap. His snake might have some display potential with Cobra Commander and his weapons, boots and belt may have good uses with other figures.

I don't know about anyone else, but Spirit is totally new news to me! I don't buy the 12"ers, but hopefully this means he has a 3-3/4" figure coming soon, and possibly an appearance in the VvsV movie.

I've heard that both "Spirit Iron-Knife" and "Cadet Bombshell" are planned for 2005 in 3 3/4" Form. These two are both some of the more reliable rumors I've seen.

I don't know about anyone else, but Spirit is totally new news to me!  I don't buy the 12"ers, but hopefully this means he has a 3-3/4" figure coming soon, and possibly an appearance in the VvsV movie.

I've heard that both "Spirit Iron-Knife" and "Cadet Bombshell" are planned for 2005 in 3 3/4" Form. These two are both some of the more reliable rumors I've seen.

I don't know about Bimbshell but lets just say Spirit is a lock. And probably Freedom too ;)

Draven #US1#

Lately I've been looking at the 12" Joes more often now since most stores don't even stock up 3 3/4..but I'm just not into VvV line though too. I was tempted to buy some 12" ones ...I like the ones with camo uniforms and face paint...i think it was the Army National Guard ones...pretty much the ones that look like real army soldiers. I wish Hasbro would make some of those 3 3/4.

But I gotta wonder why Spirit gets HIS bird but Shipwreck doesn't.

because Hasbro already had a mold for generic eagle that they last used in a secret mission accesory pack for the regular Joes. It would require Hasbro to make a new parrot mold for shipwreck.

But I gotta wonder why Spirit gets HIS bird but Shipwreck doesn't.

because Hasbro already had a mold for generic eagle that they last used in a secret mission accesory pack for the regular Joes. It would require Hasbro to make a new parrot mold for shipwreck.

Yeah but there is a good chance we might see Polly in the future with a 3 3/4 Shipwreck.

Draven #US1#