Valor Vs Venom Zartan?

Blackjack

I was just looking around on Ebay, and ran across this figure. I haven't seen any photos of VvsV 3 yet, but this auction claims that this is Zartan from that assortment. Has anyone else seen this? Where might I be able to find pics of other figures from Asst. 3?

Zartan

I actually kinda like it, but just not as Zartan. Perhaps he would make an interesting Dreadnok army builder, but too colorful to be Zartan.

someone seriously need to go up to Rhode Island and put some hurtin on Hasbro.

You are right, that is the Zartan that is supposed to be with wave 3. Did anybody else notice that his belt looks like the same belt that they used for the 1st PowerRangers ever. LOL. @loll@

I do believe that figure is Rosie LaRose, the Hockey player that got locked up in Elsinore Brewery's mental institution on "Strange Brew".

Honestly, that figure will never, ever be Zartan in my collection. He's going straight in my custom fodder box. Who's he supposed to be packed with? Maybe I won't have to buy him at all.

Cobra Commander: Citizens of the world! Tremble in fear at our newest and most diabolic scheme yet to take over the world: Our new hockey team, the Cobra Zartans!!!!! You have 24 hours to hand over the Stanley Cup, or face our wrath! COBRAAAAA!!!!!!!!

But this finally solves the case of where Zartan was born, Canada and then he moved to Austra with his girlfriend\sister Zarana and then she promptly gave birth to Zandar and in order to keep there torrid affair underwraps, they both dropped their accents and told him that he was their brother.

The new Zartan will either be a Dreadnok army builder or a V vs V Zandar for me.

I was just thinking that last night right after I posted.

Y'know, when I first saw this thing a few months ago, well...words like disgust, disbelief, confusion, nausia came to mind; to know that Hasbro had actually slapped Zartan's name on such a putrid figure. I hated it. I'm sorry y'all. Even if it wasn't Zartan, I don't think I'd like it still. But now that I've looked it over again...I still hate it!! (lol) GRRR!!! I just don't think I could ever warm up to that...thing.

This figure isn't bad...he's way better than Ninja Force Zartan in my opinion,but he's still disappointing.I might slap on the earlier Zartan's hood and see how he looks with it on...I think it may improve the look.

I'll be getting him though because I think the Dusty that comes with him is one of the better figures of the Wave.

HOly S#!T I like what Im seeing! I think that Zartan looks pretty cool....seems like a much needed improvement over the last!

This figure isn't bad...he's way better than Ninja Force Zartan in my opinion,but he's still disappointing.I might slap on the earlier Zartan's hood and see how he looks with it on...I think it may improve the look.

I'll be getting him though because I think the Dusty that comes with him is one of the better figures of the Wave.

That's what I plan on doing with this Zartan. Even if I have to cut the head slighty to fit in the hood, etc.

Draven #US1#