My Wal-mart Is Dropping Vvv...again.

Scotty97

I noticed the section for the 3 3/4" figs getting a little thin, so I thought they were making way for wave 2. I was wrong. They cleared them out, took the tags down and moved in Corps! figs. They also expanded the TMNT section, but no space for my VvV figs. I asked if they were just moving them elsewhere, and i was told they had been told to close down the section and not to expect any more shipment of Joes. I wish WM would just make up its mind. Anybody else seeing this happen?

I noticed the section for the 3 3/4" figs getting a little thin, so I thought they were making way for wave 2. I was wrong. They cleared them out, took the tags down and moved in Corps! figs. They also expanded the TMNT section, but no space for my VvV figs. I asked if they were just moving them elsewhere, and i was told they had been told to close down the section and not to expect any more shipment of Joes. I wish WM would just make up its mind. Anybody else seeing this happen?

maybe Walmart is smart....and they dont want to carry crappy lines anymore @smilepunch@

hmmmm....possible for the one up in VA. I've noticed that all they've had are the 12 inchers and a few wave 1. last I checked, it's gotten thinner and it looks like more wrestling figures are comin in...

Well Scotty, make the trip to Disney area and teh Wally World of 441 got wave 2.

My Universal Kirkman Walmart just got a case of Roadblock and BAT 12"rs. and they pulled all the vehicles and left 1 case of wave 1. I assume its to make room for wave 2 as the tags are still there.

Is your Walmart one of the oldschool ones? I don't get over there. Also is this the one that had the Defense Mech? Still there? I still need one badly.

What I think is funny is that my walmart has practicly no room for V3 figures. But they finally got wave 2 in friday and had two cases out, by sunday they were all gone. Yet they have rows and rows of Tmnt, TF's and other things that aren't moving at all.

What I think is funny is that my walmart has practicly no room for V3 figures. But they finally got wave 2 in friday and had two cases out, by sunday they were all gone. Yet they have rows and rows of Tmnt, TF's and other things that aren't moving at all.

That is just like my Wal-Mart. Tons of Turtles and two sections for Transformers, I have seen this at two other Wal-Marts also.

Star Wars and LOTR are selling really good too and only have about 2-3 pegs for each.

You would think they could even things out a bit.

And if a store orders more than 5 cases at once it is their own dumb fault if they do not sell all of them.

Well the two Wal-marts in my area have a similar situation:

4 or 5 packs of VvV1 left, several empty pegs, and no restock in sight.

I haven't been too worried however because Target doesn't have

VvV2 either.

I wouldn't read to much into it. Most Wal-mart's on the west coast don't have room on the peg wall for joes, however they still carry the figures on the shelves thanks to the new packaging. Also most stockers in the toy dept don't have a clue about what the stores are or are not carrying. #WTF# Just something to think about before everyone runs around screaming the line is dead. @good night@

Also most stockers in the toy dept don't have a clue about what the stores are or are not carrying. #WTF# Just something to think about before everyone runs around screaming the line is dead. @good night@

That is true, very true- most of them do not know they just point you to the area and then leave......

Back during the switchover from Spytroops to V3, Walmart took out ALL the Joe spacing, as did Target. When V3 came in, they just stacked the 2 packs on the shelves, where ever there was free space. Now there is a whole column for them and each peg is bursting with wave 1 gathering dust. Target has one single peg for 3" figures and K-Mart still has Spytroops on the pegs.

Seems to be very random in Oklahoma. In Lawton, one WM got in VvV wave 2, and at the other, they say they aren't carrying the line at the moment. In Chikisha , they didn't get any of VvV wave 1, but suddenly a case of wave 2 just popped up a couple weeks ago. Took me a couple weeks to find the Baroness pack. Most of the WMs in OKC don't seem to have wave 2 yet.

+-MWG-+

My local Walmart cvleared out VvsV when they got them in in Jan at $5 bucks each and took down the tags and pegs when they sold out..No joe 2 packs until about a week ago there were 4 pegs for joe 2 packs.Went by Monday and found VvsV wave 2's in stock.Was very happy but was happier when I found out the 2 packs are still scanning at the clearance price of $5 bucks even though they are stickered $7.76.Picked up all the packs plus extra's to army build with(Bat 4s and Swamp Rats).Will continue to buy them in mass until price goes back up. Anyone need Beachheads or Alpines??Pm me and let me know.

I have heard other people claim there wal mart got rid of joes to but then eventually they come back, its not official unless you get a word from wal marts website or the walmart president or something, just cause they are empty and no more tags doesnt mean they are gone forever......

I woulnd't worry about it. plano-grams are not set in stone and product gets moved around all the time.

I am disappointed with Hasbro's shipping,I think they have one of the most sporatic and pathetic shipping systems nowadays.It seems that they ship low quantities at strange times...they never really seem to hit their deadlines with getting JvC packs out.They ship a little of the new stuff at a time....then more of the old stuff.......what's going on here?

Hasbro has to get on the ball with shipping the stuff ON TIME and in good quantities for all retail stores.

I wouldn't read to much into it. Most Wal-mart's on the west coast don't have room on the peg wall for joes, however they still carry the figures on the shelves thanks to the new packaging. Also most stockers in the toy dept don't have a clue about what the stores are or are not carrying. #WTF# Just something to think about before everyone runs around screaming the line is dead. @good night@

I'm not running around saying the line is dead. The person that I talked to there is someone who I've known for quite a while and trust. This store(the one in Union Park BTW, east colonial) does this kind of thing pretty frequently, though. Switching out, losing space and then making it up again much later. I was just checking to see if it was this store's toy manager f**king up again, or if others were seeing it.

Flint, I may head over to that WM tonight just to check. Does the Disney store still have the single packs, do you know offhand?

Sorry, my WM here in Union Park doesn't still have the Def. Mech, but I'll keep my eyes open for you.

I am disappointed with Hasbro's shipping,I think they have one of the most sporatic and pathetic shipping systems nowadays.It seems that they ship low quantities at strange times...they never really seem to hit their deadlines with getting JvC packs out.They ship a little of the new stuff at a time....then more of the old stuff.......what's going on here?

Hasbro has to get on the ball with shipping the stuff ON TIME and in good quantities for all retail stores.

This is a good point and I think someone should bring this up at the con and have then explain their reasoning behind the shipping of their products.....

they won't give you a straight answer. As a Star Wars fan I know, believe me. they'll blame retailer support and tell you that they have a "plan of attack" in order for every fan that wants a certain figure to be able to get one. That's the excuse I get every year at SDCC. It's funny because Hasbro reps will sit there and tell you this while I have yet to see a J'qille. @hmmm@