ScrapperBoy VS Opticon

SkywarpsGhost

Vote for the Collection You Prefer  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the Collection You Prefer

• ScrapperBoy
    • Opticon

ADC-LightWeight.jpg

Light Weight Collectors collections square off, vote for the collection you prefer. Winner will be announced Wednesday April 21st at Midnight EST. Enjoy!

*Please do not reply until both Collections have been posted, THANKYOU

The Collection of Opticon,

Keeper of the Golden Disc

altmodes.jpg

botmodes.jpg

MPConvoy.jpg

gestaults.jpg

customBW.jpg

regdisplay.jpg

The Collection of ScrapperBoy,

ScrapperBoys Essentials

welcometothejungle.jpg

armadaconsG1.jpg

Armadabots.jpg

Primeshelf.jpg

Heads.jpg

Hmmm... both Collections showing some very good promise. I am impressed.

I like the Scrapper in the jungle atmosphere picture. Neat. Of course, the HOC and all Hero and Villians set up opposing eachother is equally cool. A fair amount of Armada in there makes me smile. But it's answered right back by a fair amount of Beast Era stuff. MP Primes and Smokescreens all 'round is cool. It's tight.

To me... it comes down to picking between that nice little creative picture of the whole collection in Robot and then in Alternate mode... against that odd focusing heads pic. I like that. I'll have to sleep on it... they're both very cool, and the few Energon in there lets me know they'll both be growing down the line.

They're both great, but Opticon gets the nod. His collection shows a willingness to embrace all generations of Transformers. Like SG said, the presence of Energon means that neither collection will remain stagnant. The extra touch was the customization of the BW characters to better reflect the show.

damnit, i'd give both of you a run for your money :P

good job both of yous :)

Yeah, i'd be afraid of your minicon collection in your sig....i'm workin on one of those, but i only have 14 so far(lol).

And thanks :)

Yeah, i'd be afraid of your minicon collection in your sig....i'm workin on one of those, but i only have 14 so far(lol).

it's grown since then!!

it's grown since then!!

@loll@ PICA PICA PICA~!!!!!