My G.i.joe Legends!!!

Chazz

oh yeah, did he say when he is shipping them and when you should get them??

The SAME DAY you get them, I want to see pics of those badasses in greater detail..... and along side ML figures.... and a review for each one..

I might seriously consider asking him to produce a few that I like.

I am so jealous of you right now, but at the same time so happy that you are going to get those dude.. they are sooooo awesome.

hey thanks man, i appreciate that! :) he's sendinding them off today and he says i should get them 5 to 7 days so at the lates next wednesday. of course i will post detailed pictures and i'll remember to compare them in scale to some ML figures. also, i've already been buying MISC figures for weapons to make sure these dudes will be geared and armed up to the teeth. expect pictures of those as well @firedevil@

thanks to everyone that's glade to see a hardcore joe fan own these kickazz figures #US1#

I am so jealous of you right now, but at the same time so happy that you are going to get those dude.. they are sooooo awesome.

hey thanks man, i appreciate that! :) he's sendinding them off today and he says i should get them 5 to 7 days so at the lates next wednesday. of course i will post detailed pictures and i'll remember to compare them in scale to some ML figures. also, i've already been buying MISC figures for weapons to make sure these dudes will be geared and armed up to the teeth. expect pictures of those as well @firedevil@

thanks to everyone that's glade to see a hardcore joe fan own these kickazz figures #US1#

hey u know what figure will go good with these in a dio, that Halo figure i sent you. #US1#

All, except Duke. He looks like a good candidate for the special olympics. He just can't win, no matter what he does. @smilepunch@

@loll@ you know, i knew the hattin' was gonna come but i just thought it was gonna come from skarapz first @smilepunch@ @lol@

but yeah man, i do wish destro was taller though. he's the only one that has a noticable scale problem to me. everybody else i can live with there scale but i don't think SS should be taller than destro. good thing destro freakin' rocks or we'd have a serious problem @lol@

hey u know what figure will go good with these in a dio, that Halo figure i sent you. #US1#

oh dawg, i have BIG surprises instore with a couple of things from diffrent toylines @wink@

oh dawg, i have BIG surprises instore with a couple of things from diffrent toylines @wink@

awesome I cant wait, you gonna take pics to show what figures you are gonna use? #US1#

damn those are real nice. Id buy them if they came out. keep up the good job.

Oh and now you need weapons. I'll tell you what , go to either Biglots, or Family dollar, Look for these 3 to 4 even 5 inch military figures , they have the best size weapons for those sized figures. I bought a ton of them for my Punisher.

thanks for the advice! :D

man i've been so desperate to get decent guns for these guys i bought whole figures from mcfarlane just for the guns @lol@ i'll have to check those suggestions out. good thing my boy CHA77 sent me a pretty nice arsenal as well.

Oh and now you need weapons. I'll tell you what , go to either Biglots, or Family dollar, Look for these 3 to 4 even 5 inch military figures , they have the best size weapons for those sized figures. I bought a ton of them for  my Punisher.

thanks for the advice! :D

man i've been so desperate to get decent guns for these guys i bought whole figures from mcfarlane just for the guns @lol@ i'll have to check those suggestions out. good thing my boy CHA77 sent me a pretty nice arsenal as well.

NP Chazz. You aint the only one. I've bought 3 matrix figs and traded some TFs for some Mcfarlane MGS figs just for the guns. Hey if you still wants some, I might head to the Mall of America again this week with the wife. Anyways Sam Goodys got their Matrix (series 1) on clearance at about 75% off (bout $3-5), You want me to pick you up some. Neo and Morpheus has the best weps barnone. LMK.

Glads you liked the weps. You may need to repaint some of them. Dam paint seems to chip when you play with them too much @smilepunch@