My Army Building Collection Website

RAS ONE J

Alright TNI fellow army builder fans...I'm finally done with my website! Before you guys check out the site here are few special notes or an intro:

1)I sold off my whole 82-87 Joe collection in 1995 so I'm seriously low

on the RAH figures and vehicles.

2)If your not into armybuilding or into the JvsC/Spytroops line then

you probably shouldn't check this site out since you probably be

disgusted.

3. Website is best view through IE then Netscape. There are some issues with some of the Open-source browsers. The google search "within" my site is not working yet.

4)Some of you may have more or less but it should not matter since I'm

not competing against anybody anyways.

5)Check out my "about the site" for more info

With all this being said...I'm OFFICIALLY RETIRING from army building.

Yep, I don't see anything new from Hasbro that I would be army

building. I still buy some of 80's joes and a few new ones here and there but I think this Army building addiction has to take a break and happy with my collection. Hopefully I won't give into tempation and buy a few army builder lots on ebay.

respect,

RAS ONE J

www.gijoearmies.com

gunshigh2.jpg

Much respect bredrins. I'm glad you liked the site, it was worth the many hours working on the site.

eagle101st,

My buddy let me borrow an external flash.. I forgot what it was. That was the ticket. I took tons of photos of each lot and picked the best ones.

I'm very impressed. My own army stands at about over 350 or so but yours outshines my own. You must have racked up a sh!tload of extra Joe figures to accumulate all of that! Now if only we could get the people at Hasbro to see this they'd see what kind of potential the Cobra army builder venue has and how profitable it is.

What type of camera do you own? I'm asking because I'd like to post image of my own collection and I'm shopping for a digital camera. Also what was the wall in the background made of?

What type of camera do you own? I'm asking because I'd like to post image of my own collection and I'm shopping for a digital camera. Also what was the wall in the background made of?

I used an older Canon power shot G1 camera here below, but probably don't sell these anymore, there up to G 5 now.

http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/G1/fea...eatures_in.html

You have to mess around with the different shooting modes and functions to see which gives the best results

I used regular construction board paper you get at Wal-mart, Office Depot or any drug stores for like a dollar.

Yah..thats what happens when you army build now..get Sh!tload of extra joes you don't want and really pay 7 to 8 dollar for that cobra figure you want. One reason why I have to retire.

That's why I buy them while they are on sale or ebay lots but only when there cheap or price is reasonable

Well, now I know why I can't find many 7.75 Vipers. Nice army. I am very jealous.

I didnt know you roll that hardcore Rasonj. That is one freakin hardcore site. Im extremely jealous, Im joining to have to try and bride you to sell me some stuff.

See you tomorrow!!!!

thanks all you guys for the support.

don't be jealous..be happy...that you didn't get infected with the army building bug and you guys saved some serious money.

Oh yah..snow serpents are bad @ss but i had to narrow down some of the army builders that were easier to get. i see some serpent lots go sky high..so there out of my reach. some of the other cobra army builders I sold off since I'm running out of room.

Drednoks...I'll see you guys tomorrow...if I get stuck hanging out with my relatives...I'll call OCH22.

nov316...yah man..I was the guy raiding the targets when 7.5 troop builders were on sale at target.