A Guy In Storm Shadow Costume

Zanzibar

For goodness sakes ! Put the mask back on !!! (If it's you, Zanzibar, JK. If it's not you, then I'm not kidding.)

Yeah, I noticed the tan lines, as well. Don't know if he was going for the yellow skin Japanese thing, or not, but if he was he failed. Miserably.

I dont know what to think of this? did anyone else get the creeps lookin at that? if i ever post pictures of me dressed as a gijoe or cobra character.......KILL ME! please!

TM

Well I didn't, but I did this ......

normal_CC3.jpg

So I guess I'm creepy also.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

i didnt think anyone could out creepy the storm shadow guy!

i was wrong! this is waaaaaay more creepy! ;)

TM

"notice his farmer tan lines :D

For goodness sakes ! Put the mask back on !!! (If it's you, Zanzibar, JK. If it's not you, then I'm not kidding.)"

Yeah, I noticed the tan lines, as well. Don't know if he was going for the yellow skin Japanese thing, or not, but if he was he failed. Miserably.

A little oxy-clean should get rid of that yellowing (or get you flamed horribly on yojoe's message boards)

Funny .....maybe

Sad......NO

I consider it part of the hobby. If you don't like it oh well that's your opinion. I enjoyed making that outfit and am proud of it. That's all that matters

Funny .....maybe

Sad......NO

I consider it part of the hobby. If you don't like it oh well that's your opinion. I enjoyed making that outfit and am proud of it. That's all that matters

If that is what you wanted to do and it makes you happy more power to you. Nice costume...COBRAAAAAAA! :)

Yeah dont listen to the haters!!!

they just wish they had the skill to make a costume!

more power to you

Kill

kill judging from your work in the 3 3/4 inch jacket/coat making.. i would say you have a killer costume of your own tucked away in the closet! btw- i'm just goofin on these guys...if there was say a convention or costume party that said "come as your favorite character" you think i would'nt show up in a clutch costume? Dam right i would! ;)

TM

more power to you

Kill

kill judging from your work in the 3 3/4 inch jacket/coat making.. i would say you have a killer costume of your own tucked away in the closet! btw- i'm just goofin on these guys...if there was say a convention or costume party that said "come as your favorite character" you think i would'nt show up in a clutch costume? Dam right i would! ;)

TM

This whole thing is funny as all hell. You never see people that really fit into custumes like this. It would be really cool if someone spent the time and money to make a custume that actually fit them. The gut doesn't help much either.

You can't help but crack jokes at this.

The gut doesn't help much either.

Unless you are in shape, don't bother making costumes like this. Seriously, it's embarrassing. The guy in the Storm Shadow costume answers the question of what Storm Shadow would look like if he let himself go and instead of contining his ninja training he instead watches a lot of football and eats a lot of pizza. When I look at the picture I actually feel pity for Storm Shadow, kinda like when you see an aging athlete.

Why don't in shape people ever wear costumes? I've seen some decent girls dressed up as the Baroness, but that's it. We get out of shape Destros, Cobra Commanders, Storm Shadows.......ugh.

Why not make a Bazooka costume? Or some other character that isn't in great shape?

Word of advice: More gym, less costume making. Get in shape, then make the costume.

Louis

desert rat is too short, he needs to dress up like a hobbit. Know you limitations but atleast you have balls to wear those costumes in public

So I'm short big deal. I know what my limitations they are : There is nothing that going to stop me from achieving my goals. This has worked for me during basic training when the Drill Sgt said I couldn't go on certain obstacles. Because I may get hurt, well he looked really stupid when did the entire O course with the best time. This limitation also allowed me to win FULL custody of my children and child support after my divorce. I know my limitations and yes I'm a little offended by that remark. @firedevil@

BTW this isn't the first costume I've done my other one was Boba Fett which won me first prize at a Star Trek convention.

This is something else people said I couldn't do.....

normal_Chinook1.jpg

I built this last year it's 12 feet long from rotor tip to rotor tip and weighs around 45 lbs.

So like I said I know my limitations #US1# #US1# #US1#

The Chinook/ TomaHawk has been featured in a couple of my comic type stories.

http://desertcommandpost0.tripod.com

http://desertcommanpost2.tripod.com

http://desertcmdpostcomics.tripod.com

I mostly collect the 12 inch figures, but lately I've been getting into the 3 3/4 inch figures and customizing my own 12 inch versions of the orginal 3 3/4 inch.

Here's 2 of my latest Scrap Iron and Muskrat

normal_DSCF0241.JPG

normal_DSCF0247.JPG

This whole thing is funny as all hell. You never see people that really fit into custumes like this.

Except for that chick that plays the Baroness at Cons. RRowwrr!! LOL!

Nice work on the costumes, guys, really. I'm of the same build as the SS guy, and would I wear that costume? Hell no. But if that's yall's thing, have at it. Enjoy the sh!t outta life however you feel the need to.

We DO, however have self respect. Ive rarely seen a fan in a Starfleet uniform at Star Trek conventions that looked good in it.

Some things were never meant to translate into three dimensions properly. Comic book costumes being first and foremost.

• 4 weeks later...

Boba Fett and Leia really let themselfs go

Fett-_-Mrs_-Fett.jpg

Fett-unmasked-Halloween.jpg

I might be a little on the short side, but I atleast I don't look like him in my costume.

Ah, you don't even look that short in the costume at all.

To make everyone really laugh I'm going to convert my family truck into a scale replica Roadtoad and dress up like a fat, overweight, balding Windmill and take pictures of myself parked outside of jr. highs cruising for chicks. @loll@